Where will you fly in 2004

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
Jumbolino

Post by Jumbolino »

@sn26567
if Dresden is a pleasure trip drop me an email before would be glad to show you that city (but in my mind Leipzig is more beautiful - but it is not that far away and Dresden is meanwhile better linked to Europe than LEJ)

and to be not that off_topic friends I have no clue - but I try to get flight number 200 (should be this year because I am now around 190 or 192 - I contact my logbook when I am back home) on SNBA :-)

Jumbolino.

petarn

2 flights normally

Post by petarn »

In may I go to Senegal and in November I go to Guatemala.

And a few more times for my work, but i don't know where and when...

Peter

DannyVDB

Post by DannyVDB »

luchtzak wrote:Wow 8O All those trips! I think we can expect some very nice and detailed flight-reports in the 'airline experience'-forum 8)
I have to admid that I made a wonderful trip end of last year - but did not yet make a flight report :oops:

BRU-NBO (SN), NBO-BJU (KQ) and back with the same operators, all in C class. I hope I will have some spare time the coming days to make a brief report. However I am afraid I won't be able to make reports on all of them.

I forgot also that we will go on holidays flying with SN to Sevilla and make a tour in Andalousia and Algarve.

The other flights I mention are mostly SN flights or on one of its partners - but with a SN ticket (HEL- AY+SN, ATH-Hellas Jet, LIS-TAP, MPX-SN, NBO-SN, Cyprus Airways). For some of them I do not know yet (Sofia, Bucharest). NBO-BJU is always KQ ...

Regards,
Danny

Comet

Post by Comet »

Danny - HEL with AY is a very good choice, I flew with them a few years ago, on the MD-82s - their service is very good and the aircraft are nice and comfortable. If they code with SN, then they are very worthy code partners because the standard of service is very similar to what it was on Sabena.

(And sorry if I went :offtopic: about the Routemaster buses earlier, any mention of them brings out that reaction!)
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

OO-SBZ

Post by OO-SBZ »

Comet wrote:(And sorry if I went :offtopic: about the Routemaster buses earlier, any mention of them brings out that reaction!)
Never mind Louise

But during the 'Routemaster 50' event, many Routemasters will be on static display... So you don't endanger your life when boarding them.

Shall I invite you? :wink:

BeN :idea:

Comet

Post by Comet »

Ben - I think I know just the City Guide piece for you! (It's not written yet, but if you like London buses then I think it will appeal to you!)
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

Sabena_690

Post by Sabena_690 »

Keep the roadmaster buses private please...

Drop eachother a private message if you want to discuss this!

Back to topic.

Regards
Frederic
Brussels Airlines - Flying Your Way

thomascookie

Post by thomascookie »

I go 23/02 BRU-VIE (OS)CRJ
26/05 VIE-BRU (OS)MD-87

and my "yearly" TCW-flight to DBV(A320, with some luck 757 although I like the Bus very much)

and maybe to marbella in november (in the past with SLR but now?=>TUI?)

OO-SBZ

Post by OO-SBZ »

Sabena_690 wrote:Keep the roadmaster buses private please...

Drop eachother a private message if you want to discuss this!

Back to topic.

Regards
Frederic
I was just kidding :wink:
Yet as serious Frederic says: 'Back to topic' :twisted:

who whould however have appreciated the sentence being followed by a polite 'please' :roll:

Sabena_690

Post by Sabena_690 »

I know Ben, but I have to do something with the complaints I get about threads going off topic ;)

I added the 'please' in my first sentence, but in case it is not enough, I repeat myself ;):

Can you all please go back to topic?

Thanks for your understanding
Frederic

NicoD

Post by NicoD »

Okay --> back to topic!! :jumpy:
MyFlights: (looks like a new low-cost company's name,no?) :banana:

12/02 (oops my birthday :rock:) --> BRU-MAD on TV856 (Virgin Express)
15/05 --> MAD-BRU on TV861 (Virgin Express)
16/03 --> BRU-FAO on TV540 (Virgin Express)
23/03 --> FAO-BRU on TV541 (Virgin Express)

Later on this year I'm also going to PFO and possibly also SYD, but I will let you know the flights as soon all of this is confirmed. An now I'm thinking of it... shouldn't I take a SN-flight also someday? :kvole:

Greetz
NicoD

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

I got one new flight in view, in addition to the ones I reported earlier. My daughter gets married on 29 May. She lives at Lanzarote, in the Canary Islands, and that is also where the wedding will take place.

So, Thomas Cook and JetAir, I am waiting for your bids. A group fare for some 20 people would be nice. Departure Wed 26 May and return Wed 2 Jun.
André
ex Sabena #26567

Sabena_690

Post by Sabena_690 »

Wow, Congratulations André!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Already considered inviting some more people, and hire an ARJ of SN? ;)

Frederic

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Sabena_690 wrote:Already considered inviting some more people, and hire an ARJ of SN? ;)
I'm afraid it's out of reach for an ARJ!
André
ex Sabena #26567

A318

Post by A318 »

I can also anounce a new flight in addition to the one I reported earlier.
It looks like I am going to make my favourit flight again in April:
AMS-->LIM, LIM-->AMS with the MD-11 from KLM. I got a phonecall that I can buy for the last time standby tickets before I leave the company. Since they are valid for 3 months I directly ordered them YESSSSS ;)

Greetz,

Erwin
A Whole Different Animal

AirDupont

Post by AirDupont »

I'm sure to be flying LHR,NRT,FRA,BRU and CDG apart from that I hope some nice destinations as well

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

A318 wrote:It looks like I am going to make my favourit flight again in April: AMS-->LIM, LIM-->AMS with the MD-11 from KLM.
Why always Lima? Is that where your girl friend lives? :wink:
André
ex Sabena #26567

A318

Post by A318 »

sn26567 wrote:
A318 wrote:It looks like I am going to make my favourit flight again in April: AMS-->LIM, LIM-->AMS with the MD-11 from KLM.
Why always Lima? Is that where your girl friend lives? :wink:
I have a Peruvian wife so I fly 2 times a year for family visit, travelling and friends visits ;)

Greetz,

Erwin
A Whole Different Animal

OO-SBZ

Post by OO-SBZ »

sn26567 wrote:So, Thomas Cook and JetAir, I am waiting for your bids. A group fare for some 20 people would be nice. Departure Wed 26 May and return Wed 2 Jun.
Let's hope it does the trick as with 'Mr Ryanair' or 'Mr Luxair' :wink:

And congratulations on the wedding :D

Best regards

Kcinnay

Post by Kcinnay »

February 18th at 4am with Thomas Cook to Luxor, so Guy see you can fly that plane ;-) and I come back a week later butt then from Hurghada (I think, don't know it yet because my dad made all the arrangements and I just came back this morning from my ski-holiday)

and probably in the summermonths to Copenhagen, I just met a nice girl on that same holiday ;-) which lives at 4 miles from the airport (Copenhagen and not Brussels hé) so she invited me to visit the city and to see her again rrrrrrrrr I like it :-) :dance: