BRU - > ROME FCO; ROME-FCO -> BRU

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
A318

Post by A318 »

BobClaes wrote:Yes, I am realistic and like to joke, but flying for 1.45 to London is not....... but that is what I am paying... You have nothing bad to say about Ryanair your not even objective so how realistic is that. I suggest put the pom poms down and stop being a cheer leader and be a real person with real suggestions... oya and by the way...HAPPY NEW YEAR
I am objective and i did complain about the planes not being clean. You complain about everything but stand in front of the line to pick up your cheap ticket, if you don't like them don't fly them (A great plus from Louise) but you complain all the time but fly with them as much as you can. We call it "schijnheilig"!

Erwin
A Whole Different Animal

Sabena_690

Post by Sabena_690 »

Comme on guys, it's New Year! Try at least to be friendly...

Attacking somebody with 'you are a hypocrite' is not a great start of the year...

Frederic
Brussels Airlines - Flying Your Way

A318

Post by A318 »

Sabena_690 wrote:Comme on guys, it's New Year! Try at least to be friendly...

Attacking somebody with 'you are a hypocrite' is not a great start of the year...

Frederic
You are right Frederic but people want me to say something about an airline that I didn't experience like that.
I mean is that what I have to do then, say that Ryanair is bad???
Come on, why do I have to lie about it? Also due to the LCC's I probably lost my job but blaming it on LCC's is not correct in my point of view. I can just not find anything bad about them, only that I think it is a waste that the planes are not cleanend between flights. I always want my new year start in a great way but don't start calling me a cheerleader that is not being objective!
I make more as enough flights yearly to see if something is bad yes or no and I am objective on all flights I make, sorry I didn't have bad experience with LCC's but maybe I am just expecting where I pay for.

Greetz,

Erwin
A Whole Different Animal

EBOS87

BRU->FCO, FCO->BRU : pictures

Post by EBOS87 »

You can find my pictures on my website 8O :

:arrow: http://users.skynet.be/burke/FCO.htm

Sorry for the bad quality of them....

EBOS87 :!:

Avro

Post by Avro »

EBOS87,

Those are nice shots you've done. :wink:

I've just one question: Which airline is the yellow Tristar belonging to ?

Ciao
Chris
8)

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

After the great report some nice pictures!! A small tip: use the flash when you shoot pictures inside the aircraft, will make the picture nicer ;)

greetz,

Bart
:rock:

EBOS87

Post by EBOS87 »

Thanks for your comments and tips!!
I've just one question: Which airline is the yellow Tristar belonging to ?

I really have no idea what airline it is, it wasn't visible and I couldn't see the reg. Anyhow, that aircraft looks very old and dirty.

EBOS87