Sky Europe cabin layout

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
SilverJET

Sky Europe cabin layout

Post by SilverJET »

How are the seats arranged on Sky Europe's 737?

I'm travelling to Vienna with them in two months and like to have a good seat with good windows view. (Not a seat without a window or between two windows)

who can help me ?
Best Regards Raymond

summersso

Post by summersso »

Their new 737-700NG's have a standard 3-3 layout. Seats around the emergency exit are unusually laid out, with a few seats unable to recline and one seat with exceptional legroom. Here are my tips:

* seat 14F is the best on the aircraft (no seat in front) and an emergency exit window seat,
* seats 12A-C have good extra legroom and recline,
* seats 12E-D are BAD - no extra legroom, no window, don't recline
* seats 14A-E are NOT emergency exit seats (normal)

Be sure to check at check-in whether or not they'll be operating a 737-700 or the older -500/-300, for which I've no tips :(

Enjoy your trip! :D

troubles-at-brussels-airlines-t21015.html
http://www.flickr.com/photos/summersso/ ... 040929810/

SilverJET

Post by SilverJET »

summersso wrote:Their new 737-700NG's have a standard 3-3 layout. Seats around the emergency exit are unusually laid out, with a few seats unable to recline and one seat with exceptional legroom. Here are my tips:

* seat 14F is the best on the aircraft (no seat in front) and an emergency exit window seat,
* seats 12A-C have good extra legroom and recline,
* seats 12E-D are BAD - no extra legroom, no window, don't recline
* seats 14A-E are NOT emergency exit seats (normal)

Be sure to check at check-in whether or not they'll be operating a 737-700 or the older -500/-300, for which I've no tips :(

Enjoy your trip! :D

troubles-at-brussels-airlines-t21015.html
http://www.flickr.com/photos/summersso/ ... 040929810/
What about seat 17A en 17B ? They are situated just behind the left wing, I believe?
Best Regards Raymond