TUI Belgium wing view 737-800 Take off from ASR and landing in LGG

This is the forum to place all your aviation videos and clips: events, air disasters, crashes, spectacular landings, etc...
etopsflyers

TUI Belgium wing view 737-800 Take off from ASR and landing in LGG

Post by etopsflyers »

Hello Aviation 24 friends,

I would like to share this wing view video for avgeeks who like me break their neck to watch that wing in action over and over every and each time!
I have flown more than 100 times on the 737 but still can't travel like an average passenger.
A window seat is a must and watching that wing is the only option.
I recall my first flight on a Virgin express 737CL in 2002 from Rome to Brussels I was 9years old and glued to the window.
Today, almost 17 years later nothing has changed in between except for falling in a deep hole walking backwards trying to watch a Thomas Cook 320 passing overhead my high school which resulted in a broken leg and some other interesting stories :)

About this flight:
TUi Belgium flies to a few Turkish destinations to include Kayseri(ASR).
As I travel frequently to and from Turkey I always look for other options than Turkish Carriers for my flight when possible.
The fact that TUI flies direct from Kayseri to Liege (my hometown) was a great opportunity for me as I could commute to Kayseri on a domestic flight then fly direct home.
They used to sell these tickets 19€ one way which was a great deal!
Altrough I have flown a few times on these flights I fell asleep everytime and could not record any full review which is unfortunate, crew were nice planes clean and fresh and overall I had a great experience flying TUI BE.
I am not sure about schedules but TUI BE might fly to Kayseri a few times during high season and once a week during winter.

Now, seat back and enjoy the amazing B737NG wing view fitted with split scimitar winglets.
For those of you who might be interested in the approach and landing scenery to Kayseri I share an other wing view landing video below.

Fly safe...

Etops Flyers

TUI BE:

TK 738:
[youtube]https://youtu.be/l5ou3dOQGBQ[/youtube]