The one and only topic on which runway in use @EBBR

Share pictures, log-reports, special aircraft, nice events, hints and tips from the Belgian airports

Moderator: Plane spotting team

Cash

Post by Cash »

kieper wrote:En waar zijn dan die sandhills juist ergens?
IK probeer gewoonlijk aan het asielcentrum te gaan "kijken" ofwel rechtover het kerkhof van Steenokkerzeel.Maar die sandhills zeggen me eigenlijk niets dus wil ik graag weten waar dit is......De watertoren is denk ik geen goeie plaats voor mij daar ik maar met een digitaal fototoestel werk.Eigenlijk kom ik er voor te ontspannen en neem dan gewoonlijk enkele kiekjes......mvg,Kieper
I think these sandhills are indeed at the asielcentrum. Or not?

stevie

Post by stevie »

kieper wrote:En waar zijn dan die sandhills juist ergens?
IK probeer gewoonlijk aan het asielcentrum te gaan "kijken" ofwel rechtover het kerkhof van Steenokkerzeel.Maar die sandhills zeggen me eigenlijk niets dus wil ik graag weten waar dit is......De watertoren is denk ik geen goeie plaats voor mij daar ik maar met een digitaal fototoestel werk.Eigenlijk kom ik er voor te ontspannen en neem dan gewoonlijk enkele kiekjes......mvg,Kieper
hallo

in het begin toen ik geintereseerd raakte in de luchtvaart (nu ongeveer 3jaar) nam ik ook foto's met een gewoon digitale camera. Aan de watertoren had ik ook goeie foto's hoor, ik stond niet echt aan de watertoren maar een eindje ervan weg, dichter bij de landingsbaan.

en wat de sandhills betreft denk ik idd ook dat deze zich aan het asielcentrum bevinden

ciao

spotter1102

Post by spotter1102 »

meteobelgique.be announces north-east wind for tomorrow (10-25 km/h).

Landings on 02 and takeoffs on 07R ?

Best regards,

rut-her

Post by rut-her »

spotter1102 wrote:meteobelgique.be announces north-east wind for tomorrow (10-25 km/h).

Landings on 02 and takeoffs on 07R ?

Best regards,
Yesterday and today were also Northern winds. Nevertheless runways 25L and R were used. Only exeption: One AA flight from this morning took off on the 02 just before noon.

Greetz,
Rutger

SilverJET

Post by SilverJET »

I like to come spotting at Tuesday 14/08, it would be nice to know which rwy will be in use that day. Can some one help me with this?
KMI says winds will come from west to southwest till the south during the day.

Hoping for 25L arrivals, nice pictures at refugee center, (is it still allowed there? car parking along the road? no props with cops?)
Best Regards Raymond

Skystef

Post by Skystef »

Asilum 127bis is still accesible, park your car along the road is allowed.

On the 14th wind forecast is favorable for the normal rwy use of landing 25L/25R and t/o 25R. On the other hand, the sun will play presumable a minor role. Perhaps a few sunny spells during forenoon, but soon becoming very cloudy with first raindrops already in the afternoon.

Sources enough to update your weather forecasts, you can also read mine onthis page (in Dutch only).

SilverJET

Post by SilverJET »

Skystef wrote:Asilum 127bis is still accesible, park your car along the road is allowed.

On the 14th wind forecast is favorable for the normal rwy use of landing 25L/25R and t/o 25R. On the other hand, the sun will play presumable a minor role. Perhaps a few sunny spells during forenoon, but soon becoming very cloudy with first raindrops already in the afternoon.

Sources enough to update your weather forecasts, you can also read mine onthis page (in Dutch only).
hi stef, that's what I was thinking too. Hope it won't change that much. I will check here this evening again.... thanks for your reply!
Best Regards Raymond

tom.verbeke

Post by tom.verbeke »

weet er iemand waar ze vandaag opstijgen en landen te zaventem ?
en waar ik dan het best ga staan, het is de eerste keer dat ik bij zavantem ga spotten, voordien deed ik vooral airshows .

alvast bedankt

rut-her

Post by rut-her »

tom.verbeke wrote:weet er iemand waar ze vandaag opstijgen en landen te zaventem ?
en waar ik dan het best ga staan, het is de eerste keer dat ik bij zavantem ga spotten, voordien deed ik vooral airshows .

alvast bedankt
Normale procedure. Landen op 25L en vertrek op 25R. Je kan dus best gaan staan aan het asielcentrum (N227) of aan de watertoren (Steenweg Steenokkerzeel-Kortenberg).
Veel plezier!

Rutger

Sparrow

Post by Sparrow »

I know it is very foggy here at BRU and according the weather forcast of KMI we have now N-NE wind.
But which runways are in use now at the moment. Not 02 and 07R?

Kind regards
Bavo

rut-her

Post by rut-her »

Sparrow wrote:I know it is very foggy here at BRU and according the weather forcast of KMI we have now N-NE wind.
But which runways are in use now at the moment. Not 02 and 07R?

Kind regards
Bavo
The 25's are in use. Wind is only 3knots so not enough to switch to the 02 or the 07's.

Greetz,
Rutger

CTBke

Post by CTBke »

which runway is it in the morning for departing flights?

GRTZ
Citybird
The flying dream

tangolima

Post by tangolima »

Hello,

Runways in use at BRU at 30/08

Arrivals: 25L some landed at the 25R
Departurs: 25R

31/08:

Arrivals: 25L

Greetings,
Kristof

tangolima

Post by tangolima »

Hello,

09/09/07

Arrival:

25L or some landed at the 25R

Departure:

25R

Greetings,
Kristof[/b]

spotter1102

Post by spotter1102 »

Which runway will be used this Thursday 13 September ?

meteobelgique.be expects east wind 5-15 km/h

rut-her

Post by rut-her »

spotter1102 wrote:Which runway will be used this Thursday 13 September ?

My experience says it will be 02 for landings and 07R for takeoff. However, because of the dispersal plan and the construction works on the 02 (don't know if they're finished yet), it can always change.
You can always check the Atis channel or look up in sky and watch how the in- or outbound planes are flying.

Greetz,
Rutger

spotter1102

Post by spotter1102 »

rut-her wrote:
spotter1102 wrote:Which runway will be used this Thursday 13 September ?

My experience says it will be 02 for landings and 07R for takeoff. However, because of the dispersal plan and the construction works on the 02 (don't know if they're finished yet), it can always change.
You can always check the Atis channel or look up in sky and watch how the in- or outbound planes are flying.

Greetz,
Rutger
OK thanks I keep my camera ready :wink:

Sabena320

Post by Sabena320 »

Wich runway should be used tomorrow from lets say 14:00-18:00 because the winds are northern with in the afternoon a slight change to northeast winds, but is this enough to use runway 02/07R or will it stay 25's ?

Thank you

Godfather

Post by Godfather »

short-TAF: EBBR 142030Z 142106 35006KT 9999 SCT030 BECMG 0305 3500 BR

long-TAF: EBBR 141800Z 150024 35004KT 8000 SCT018 TEMPO 0307 3500 BR

In accorance to the Preferential Runway System -> rwy 25

Robin_Bamps

Post by Robin_Bamps »

Current status (27/09/07 11:15LT)

* Runway 02 for arrivals
* Runway 07R for departures

Regards, Robin Bamps.