EBBR General Aviation spotting

Share pictures, log-reports, special aircraft, nice events, hints and tips from the Belgian airports

Moderator: Plane spotting team

Lyulka

Post by Lyulka »

Seen on 18-May-07 @07:50

OO-VMI
OE-GHP
D-CSWF (SA-227 metro)
CS-DME
OO-GFD
LX-LFB
CS-DRD
N475QS
G-JETF
70120 (USAF KC10 extender)

Anyone who has the reg of the B73NG that was parked at Abelag on the 15th of May? It was a full white plane with a blue cheatline. Think it was still there on the 16th. Plane looks very much like http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=1124429 , anyone who can confirm?

Kind regards

BMMP

Post by BMMP »

Lyulka wrote:Anyone who has the reg of the B73NG that was parked at Abelag on the 15th of May? It was a full white plane with a blue cheatline. Think it was still there on the 16th. Plane looks very much like http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=1124429 , anyone who can confirm?
It was indeed USAF C-40B 02-0042. It departed on 16 May.
Gilles
Brussels Military Movements Page
Hosted by the Florennes Aviation Society

canberra

Post by canberra »

Noted 21-05-2007 1600-2000L at Abelag

01-0030 Gulfstream 5 (C-37A) USAF
D-IHKM Beech C90A King Air
LX-LFB Dassault Falcon 900
N100HG Gulfstream 4
N189RB Dassault Falcon 20F-5
N900RX Dassault Falcon 900C
OE-GRR Learjet 55C
OO-GFD Dassault Falcon 2000
OO-MLG Cessna 560XL Citation Excel
OO-PGG Cessna 560XL Citation Excel
OO-SAV Cessna 560XL Citation Excel
OO-TME Learjet 60
PH-CDL Piper PA-34-220T Seneca III

Around a 1830L an Air Glaciers arrived at Abelag, it was still there at 2000L but we couldn't read it. Any offers?

/Michael

ehamspotter

Post by ehamspotter »

Lyulka wrote:Seen on 18-May-07 @07:50

OO-VMI
OE-GHP
D-CSWF (SA-227 metro)
CS-DME
OO-GFD
LX-LFB
CS-DRD
N475QS
G-JETF
70120 (USAF KC10 extender)

Anyone who has the reg of the B73NG that was parked at Abelag on the 15th of May? It was a full white plane with a blue cheatline. Think it was still there on the 16th. Plane looks very much like http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=1124429 , anyone who can confirm?

Kind regards

hmm, nice list I think... :D

rgds:Jeroen

Sparrow

Re: EBBR General Aviation spotting

Post by Sparrow »

Hi all

Saw today on the internet that the PM of Turkey is visiting Belgium and the EU. Is he coming with the A319 of the Turkish Governement? If yes, until when?

Thanks in advance
Kind regards ;)

brubhxbru

Post by brubhxbru »

Can anyone confirm if C525 HB-GNA was parked at Abelag on 08/03/10 (early afternoon) please?
TIA

hvs89

Post by hvs89 »

Hello,
Seen on 3rd may 2010 @ 20:30

10029 (G450)
N59CF
N56D
N120AK
N520E
OO-LET
OO-LFS
OO-FTS
OO-LFN
OO-MLG
LX-JFN

hvs89

Post by hvs89 »

Seen on May, 5th, 2010, between 12:00 a.m and 2:00 p.m.

3B-PGF
VP-BMB
ES-PHR
CS-DKF
980002 (C-32A USAF, Joe Biden, VP of USA)
07-7175 (C-17 Globemaster III, USAF)
EC-KJH
N56D
EC-JVB
OE-FHH
OO-FTS
09-001 (Turkish Air Force)

johnmacklin180

Re:

Post by johnmacklin180 »

ILS25L wrote:Goodevening,
Euro-top at Brussels so a lot of governmental and bizz-jets came in. That's what I noted around 2 pm as in the morning to much police was around to stop and to spot.
OM-BIR SLOVAK GOVERNMENT TU154M
1003 CZECH AIR FORCE TU154M
OH-WIC JETFLITE OY CANADAIR CL600
LZ-OOI BULGARIAN GOVT FALCON 2000
101 POLISH AIR FORCE TU154M
484 HELLENIC REPUBLIC E135
N160CT CT AVIATION LEASING HAWKER 800XP
G-IPAX PACIFIC AVIATION LTD CESSNA 560XL
D-CSFD STUUTGARTER FLUGDIENST CESSNA CITATION S550
S5-BAA SLOVENIAN GOVT LEARJET 35A
S5-BBB SLOVENIAN GOVT CESSNA CITATION JET CJ2
TC-ATA TURKISH GOVT GULFSTREAM 4
ZD703 RAF BAE 125
ZD701 RAF BAE 146
251 IAC GULFSTREAM 4
10+21 GERMAN AIR FORCE A310
F-GGFB ? BEECH 300 SUPER KING AIR
OO-TME TOYOTA MOTOR CO. LEARJET 60
17402 PORTUGUESE AIR FORCE FALCON 50
T.22-2 SPANISH AIR FORCE A310-300
D-CHAN ? CESSNA 550 CITATION II
N550FP FLYING PARTNERS CESSNA 550B
This is what I saw today. Thanks for Meerkat who I finally met with some registrations !
Greetz, Karl

Hi All,
Please find a log of (few) movements I saw at Abelag :
11.06 09.45 LX-FMR SILVER ARROWS DASSAULT FALCON 50
D-CHEF AIR EVEX BAe 125-800XP
EC-GKH SWIFT AIR CONVAIR 550
18.15 CS-DFP NETJETS EUROPE CESSNA 560/XL CITATION 5
Greetz, Karl

Airbus A330

Post by Airbus A330 »

Hi everybody ! :)

On 4 & 5 October 2010, the ASEM8 Summit is taking place in Brussels. In regard of the ASEM members, I made a list of all possible VIP/military or government birds that may come.
I would be grateful to know the date and ETA of these VIP visitors in order to relieve the information on different aviation forums in advance (if possible of course ;) ).

Kinds regards

Sorry if it isn't the right place to post this topic.

tangolima

Post by tangolima »

Hello

27/05

For the private jet lovers....

Flying Group Citation CJ2 OO-OSD:

ETD. 15.55 to BCN

Greetings,
All my posted timings are local !

Noesie

Post by Noesie »

Guys,

Where is Abeleg, do you need à ladder to see something?

What are also good places?

jan_olieslagers

Post by jan_olieslagers »

There is no Abeleg.

If perhaps you meant Abelag, you can get there by following the signposts for "General Aviation Terminal" or so; it is on the western outskirts of the site, close to the 07L threshold.
For myself I never used a ladder there, in my spotting days, yet could make some acceptable snaps - acceptable for myself, at least. Getting out a ladder would be a sure means of upsetting the security staff, and that's what a spotter prefers to avoid.

I remember security to be rather variable, sometimes they wouldn't bother at all, sometimes they'd be circling my famous blue van before I even stopped the engine. The place is shut off when receiving visitors of importance, and at such times you certainly should not insist. I'll always remember the one time I slipped through - by sheer accident - and eyed Czech president, the famous late Mr. Vaclav Havel, from perhaps 10 m. distance.

Tomskii

Post by Tomskii »

jan_olieslagers wrote:There is no Abeleg.

If perhaps you meant Abelag, you can get there by following the signposts for "General Aviation Terminal" or so; it is on the western outskirts of the site, close to the 07L threshold.
For myself I never used a ladder there, in my spotting days, yet could make some acceptable snaps - acceptable for myself, at least. Getting out a ladder would be a sure means of upsetting the security staff, and that's what a spotter prefers to avoid.

I remember security to be rather variable, sometimes they wouldn't bother at all, sometimes they'd be circling my famous blue van before I even stopped the engine. The place is shut off when receiving visitors of importance, and at such times you certainly should not insist. I'll always remember the one time I slipped through - by sheer accident - and eyed Czech president, the famous late Mr. Vaclav Havel, from perhaps 10 m. distance.
Kwestie van den onnozelaar uit te hangen wss? Je kan dat ook op een normale manier tegen die persoon zeggen.

OT: In my opinion you do not need a ladder, I always shoot through the entrance door (you have enough place to stick most lenses in). Pictures are mostly good when the weather is good and of course only for the planes that are quite near you.

Noesie

Post by Noesie »

Tomskii wrote:

Kwestie van den onnozelaar uit te hangen wss? Je kan dat ook op een normale manier tegen die persoon zeggen.

OT: In my opinion you do not need a ladder, I always shoot through the entrance door (you have enough place to stick most lenses in). Pictures are mostly good when the weather is good and of course only for the planes that are quite near you.
Does THE security looks strange when you take pictures through THE green entrance door?

Tomskii

Post by Tomskii »

Noesie wrote:
Tomskii wrote:

Does THE security looks strange when you take pictures through THE green entrance door?
Never had any problems with them, they have never asked me to leave, nor given me strange looks.. Maybe I was just lucky, or maybe those people actually understand what you are doing and dont ask any questions :)

Noesie

Post by Noesie »

Hello,

Is it still allowed to take pictures from the soccer field at Nossegem?

The trees are gone there so they see you standing there from the street.