New forum on www.luchtzak.be

Give your feedback, make new suggestions to improve https://www.aviation24.be, is there anything else we can do for you?
luchtzak

New forum on www.luchtzak.be

Post by luchtzak »

Hi all,

as from today their is a new forum installed on this website! Via a special php-program I was able to take all the previous messages and place them in the database of the new forum. However in the old messages you will find a lot of mistakes. You will also need to re-activate your avator in your profile:

https://www.aviation24.be/modules.php?name ... p=edituser

I will keep you updated!

greetings,

luchtzak

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Gosh! Luchtzak is flying faster than time. His message is already dated 28 Feb, and we are only the 27th! :lol:

Nice job anyway, Bart!

André

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

André,

in your personal profile the current forum time is set at +10 meaning that the calculated time is allready after midnight. You can change the forum time to +1 @

https://www.aviation24.be/modules.php?name ... p=edituser

greetings,

luchtzak

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Hey, guys, what is that crew forum that nobody can access. :?:

If it is there to exchange private messages between Mr Administrator and Mr Moderator, there is no need for a forum. A plain good old email could do the job. :P

If it is to have others salivate and wonder what kind of secrets are exchanges betwwen the crew, well done: it is a success! :evil:

And, by the way, who are the "crew" anyway? :?:

André
André
ex Sabena #26567

Sabena_690

Post by Sabena_690 »

Hello André,

Luchtzak.be counts 3 crew members at the moment. I started this forum to discuss new features about luchtzak.be, to exchange ideas etc etc.

We can always hide this forum if you find this better. Than only crew members see it.

Anyway, most forums have crew forums which cannot be accessed by non-crew users. Don't know what the problem is with it...

A crew forum does not go about sharing secrets about luchtzak users, it's to discuss aspects of the website, improvements,... And therefore a crew forum is much easier than email (in my opinion).

Regards
Frederic

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

Sabena_690,

I allready adjusted to admin-only ;-)

greetings,

luchtzak

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

It seems that most links mentioned in the old forum do not work anymore in the new forum. :(

Can one of the Administrators please adjust? :wink:

Thanks, guys.

André

Sabena_690

Post by Sabena_690 »

Thanks for letting us know, André.

I had a look into some topics, and apparently the link is correct, besides that due to some reason 'https://www.aviation24.be' is put every time in front of the right URL.

This is probably a bug due to the new forum.

Maybe luchtzak can have a look into the script?

Regards
Frederic

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

andreorban wrote:It seems that most links mentioned in the old forum do not work anymore in the new forum. :(

Can one of the Administrators please adjust? :wink:

Thanks, guys.

André
Hello André,

the program to change all the topics to the new forum didn't do it's job very well. A good thing is that we still can continue the discussions that have been started before. I will suggest that whenever the administrators fall on a malfunctional link we will change this to a working one :-)

greetings,

luchtzak