Forum policy regarding posting surveys for research

Give your feedback, make new suggestions to improve https://www.aviation24.be, is there anything else we can do for you?
Ticlon

Forum policy regarding posting surveys for research

Post by Ticlon »

Hello,

long-time lurker from Germany here who grew attached to the website and Brussels Airlines after an internship with the carrier. I read the forums a lot, especially in heated times with the planned SN-Eurowings integration.

My university is doing a survey together with GDS Amadeus about changes in travel behavior during the pandemic and we want to collect some international voices in addition to the mostly German participants we have now. That's where aviation24.be as my go-to aviation website came to my mind.
We would gladly share the results directly in the forums, or with the webmaster if interests exist (and it makes a story worth posting...); It is probably interesting to the community here as well.

My questions now are, before I do anything wrong, if I am allowed to post the survey and, if yes, where I could do it?

Thank you in advance for a response!

sn26567

Re: Forum policy regarding posting surveys for research

Post by sn26567 »

Of course you can. We'll be happy to help.
André
ex Sabena #26567

Ticlon

Post by Ticlon »

This sounds amazing, thank you very much! How should I proceed/Where do I post it? Latest aviation news?

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Ticlon wrote: 02 Oct 2020, 22:05 This sounds amazing, thank you very much! How should I proceed/Where do I post it? Latest aviation news?
OK, as a new topic.
André
ex Sabena #26567