The luchtzak homepage

Give your feedback, make new suggestions to improve https://www.aviation24.be, is there anything else we can do for you?
KriVa

The luchtzak homepage

Post by KriVa »

Since a few days, luchtzak has changed for me. I haven't got a clue if his change is universal for everybody, but I have to say I liked the old look and function better.
Before, when I opened luchtzak, I automatically went to an index with all active topics. On a (sadly) small forum like luchtzak, this is actually extremely handy.
Not that it's a huge issue, ough. Those who want, can still visit the active topics page through the hot links on the upper left, just below the luchtzak logo.
Thomas

luchtzak

Re: The luchtzak homepage

Post by luchtzak »

KriVa wrote:Since a few days, luchtzak has changed for me. I haven't got a clue if his change is universal for everybody, but I have to say I liked the old look and function better.
Before, when I opened luchtzak, I automatically went to an index with all active topics. On a (sadly) small forum like luchtzak, this is actually extremely handy.
Not that it's a huge issue, ough. Those who want, can still visit the active topics page through the hot links on the upper left, just below the luchtzak logo.
Kriva,

the update was necessary, we are working on the new and improved index-page and will be launced as soon as it is ready.

viewtopic.php?f=2&p=309063#p309063

thanks for your patience and your feedback/input.

regards,

Bart

KriVa

Post by KriVa »

My bad, I missed that topic completely!
Thomas

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Just one little hint: in the upper left corner there is a button called "Quick links". It will re-direct you to "Unread posts" or "New posts" exactly like in the old forum.
André
ex Sabena #26567