Ryanair at Brussels Airport - reason for clean-up

Give your feedback, make new suggestions to improve https://www.aviation24.be, is there anything else we can do for you?
sean1982

Ryanair at Brussels Airport - reason for clean-up

Post by sean1982 »

Wtf?? This has nothing to do with cleaning up put pure censorship?
Same with the closure of the "Hostage" topic, which was probably the first constructive topic in a loooong time!
This forum is a joke!

tolipanebas

Re: Ryanair at Brussels Airport - reason for clean-up

Post by tolipanebas »

Don't feel obliged to stay; as a Ryanair Kool-aid addict, analytical observations, factual remarks and superior alternatives may indeed be too much to bear.

Thank you and bye bye! :D

AvroRider

Post by AvroRider »

As mentioned by Tolipanebas you are free to NOT read what you don't like. The same comes from browsing this forum. We will not miss you and we wish you all the best.

Say Hello to your Guru O'Leary for us.

Farewell.

airazurxtror

Post by airazurxtror »

tolipanebas wrote:Don't feel obliged to stay; as a Ryanair Kool-aid addict, analytical observations, factual remarks and superior alternatives may indeed be too much to bear.

Thank you and bye bye! :D
Sean has the same right as any other to write here, and I, for one, appreciate his contributions.
Really sorry if they don't please the Brussels Airlines addicts. Each his own addiction !
Ryanair will be more and more spoken of on this forum, as they are be based at Zaventem and likely to be fast expanding there. Too bad for those who don't like it.
IF IT AIN'T BOEING, I'M NOT GOING.

Squelsh

Post by Squelsh »

It's not about "more and more spoken of on this forum", me thinks this thread was started for another reason. Topics get cleaned up more and more past few weeks than I've seen in some time on any forum. Somehow it's always loads of dialogues always with the same prson with the same arguments ending up with some tantrum pur sang. But I agree, did notice a change in that pax-held-hostage thread.

crew1990

Post by crew1990 »

Of course Sean have the same right then everyone, but if he writte this...
sean1982 wrote:This forum is a joke!
I answer to him that if he is not happy with the forum, he can leave! Nobody will hold him back from doing it!

sean1982

Post by sean1982 »

That would be exactly what all these SN fan boys want ... No way in hell :D

Panebas. You dont have other issues to deal with???? Like .... Another broken A330 for example? :D

tolipanebas

Post by tolipanebas »

Good you stay, sean!

Your constant display of the new and friendly attitude you are supposed to teach to all the svetlana's and borisses at work is the best promotion you can make for it. :D

woutertheboy

Post by woutertheboy »

sean1982 wrote:That would be exactly what all these SN fan boys want ... No way in hell :D

Panebas. You dont have other issues to deal with???? Like .... Another broken A330 for example? :D
Maybe your Airline should quickly deal with the possible strike on thursday. Or do you want your passengers to drag their lugage from the tarmac into the terminal in your first week at BRU? Great publicity though ;)

*Edit: Well, the stranded pax in IAD still don't have to call the police Sean. :mrgreen:
Last edited by woutertheboy on 23 Feb 2014, 17:52, edited 1 time in total.
When in doubt, hold on to your altitude. No-one has ever collided with the sky.

sean1982

Post by sean1982 »

If we need to we'll come on our day off to load our passengers luggage ourselves :D

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

This topic is locked. Moderators don't have to explain why some threads have to be cleaned: the reasons are clearly exposed in the forum rules: https://www.aviation24.be/rules/

And I am happy to see that in my absence other moderators take their responsibilities and remove any posts that do not comply with the rules.
André
ex Sabena #26567

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

May I remind some of the rules that seem to be forgotten too often:

OVERALL COMMUNITY ATTITUDE
c. Always display a positive and friendly attitude. #
d. Accept others' opinions. #
e. Discuss in a constructive way and please stick to the subject of the topic (no off-topic comments) #

INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR
a. Don't make offensive posts: cursing, harassment, swearing, prejudice or deliberate insults/name-calling are not allowed. #
b. Negative remarks about www.luchtzak.be or one of the members of the webteam are not allowed, contact webmaster Luchtzak via private message if you like to make personal remarks. #

WARNINGS AND BANS
a. www.luchtzak.be has a 3 strike warning policy. A 4th warning will result in a temporary 1-week ban. #
b. Arguing with one of the members of the webteam after having received a warning will automatically lead into an additional warning. #
André
ex Sabena #26567