Be constructive!

Give your feedback, make new suggestions to improve https://www.aviation24.be, is there anything else we can do for you?
teddybAIR

Be constructive!

Post by teddybAIR »

Hello,

I've waited fairly long before even considering making this post, but I am gradually getting sick of the ever detoriating atmosphere on this forum. Now, don't get me wrong: I love luchtzak.be, but recently it just strikes me how much people focus on correcting other people's spelling errors, attacking choice of words, titles of topics, etc.

The very fact that people try to correct each other is not what annoys me, yet the fact that it doesn't happen in a constructive way does! I often get tired of reading through one page of a thread, just because people are not discussing but arguing.

Therefore my request to everybody:

Please, stick to the essence of the discussion and if you have remarks: be constructive!

Thanks in advance
Tom

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

You get full support from the web team!

Thanks for your constructive post.
André
ex Sabena #26567

FANFLYER

Post by FANFLYER »

Goodafternoon,
I fully agree although sometimes I gave the impression to be too hard on some people but as there are different kind of people you might need different appraoches to make sure they understand your message.

So, sometimes you need to be straight without turning around the bushes (rond de pot draaien) because otherwise some people will never understand (or learn) and sometimes a gentle and diplomatic approach is enough to make things clear to somebody.

Greetz, Karl