FOR SALE: Flight Simulator cockpit Boeing 737

Looking for a specific safety-card, an aviation magazine or a special aircraft model? Want to sell your stuff? Like to exchange with other members? This is the place for all your aviation hobby-related questions and answers!
PSA

FOR SALE: Flight Simulator cockpit Boeing 737

Post by PSA »

Hello,

We have a home build cockpit from the Boeing 737 for sale.
Full details are here: http://www.benl.ebay.be/itm/Flight-Simu ... 1586253827?

If you have more questions pm me.
Last edited by PSA on 15 Nov 2014, 10:42, edited 2 times in total.

Squelsh

Re: FOR SALE: Flight Simulator cockpit Boeing 737

Post by Squelsh »

2000 euros? That's a giveaway :idea:

If It were me starting this hobby, I wouldn't hesitate a minute for that price, knowing the price of parts. The goflight throttle alone is 300 euros or more retail, I believe.. Is that a cpflight MCP PRO, or the regular USB version? hard to tell from the pics.

unfortunately I'm already pretty far into the build so would all be double parts.. But can only wish I found this some years ago, perfect to start off cheap iso buying all new parts. Good luck with your sale

PSA

Post by PSA »

Hello,

Yes indeed if you need to buy all the parts seperately it would cost a lot more.
This is very good value for money.
I am not sure but believe it is the pro version.

Anyway spread the word and thanks for wishing me luck in finding a passionate buyer.

Squelsh

Post by Squelsh »

Well I'm sure if you put it on eBay-Belgium it'll be gone pretty fast. (Or tweedehands.be for that matter)

Even faster if you sell part by part for a good price, expect international shipping tho.
There simply is no second hand market for those modules etc.. They always sell within the days they come online (if the price is good) on eBay