Read this!!!!! Concerning spotting @ Florennes

A place to discuss military aviation: airshows, stunning pictures, weapons, etc...

Moderator: Latest news team

FlyFort

Read this!!!!! Concerning spotting @ Florennes

Post by FlyFort »

Hello,

If all of you want to stay on spotting at Florennes, read this!!!!!!!!!

Hello to all of you !

As daily user of spotter corner in Florennes (where i live) I notified one or two things wich has to be kept in mind for other user:

1- We have the good privilege to have an unbelievable place where to see our favourites aircraft so please respect it! don't leave your garbage overthere ,if the farmer is becoming fade-up of this fact he can close the acces of the corner.

2- Don't stop/park your car between the traffic light in threshold.it's also completely forbidden by the airforce (once the MP arrived and moved all visitors from the complete place just for this).

3- The road is not a large avenue where we can manoeuvre easly ( big and bad stones hidden in the grass+deep hole on the side road) so pay attention to park all the car in the same way. It will be easier to everybody once leaving the place.

And don't forget spotter corner is a fragile arrangments with military authorities so act in such a way that they will not cancell this .

Thanks to all to think about those little point and please pay attention,and if you need any help or just have a drink speaking about aircrafts you're always welcome:

If you want to have a lunch or good meal during your spotter day : Don't hesitate and visit "Commerce au 41" place Verte in centrum of Florennes. Yvette (the mother) karine (the daughter) and Alain (the cooker) will welcome you warmly and offer you a lot of regional specialities and drinks for very affordable price.

Regis Henin.

Source : http://www.fas.be.tf/

Hope you understand all of it and pay attention next time!!!!!!!!!

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

Flyfort,

thanks for this information but please don't double-post in 2 different sections of the forum. Therefor I have deleted your other same topic in the planespotting-forum.

greetings,

Bart
:rock:

Vonsmalhausen

Post by Vonsmalhausen »

thanks for the info FlyFort, being a regular spotter @ the TLP myself, i noticed some malbehavior of some people lately, i hope this wil not disturb the fragile relation between the farmer, the militar and us, the spotters.
the TLP is getting victim of his popularity, more and more people come spotting @ Florennes, but the spotterscorner (and especialy the road leading to it)is just not suited for that amount of people.
more people also means that the probability of atracting "Pipo's" who come just once, and mess up for the regulars with there malbehavior increasses.
police already made some control sweeps, let's hope it don't get worser.
it's maybe part of our responsability of "regulars" to point the newbies and certainly the "pipo's" at the rules of spotting @ Florennes.