I have some more specs :
- The plane was made of steel alloy and almost completely welded (70 %)
- welding was done by hand , thats where the name come from, mig welding
- The plane was so heavy, at 64,200 pounds, that Soviet designers had to eliminate a pilot ejection system
- Transistor circuitry was not used but instead the Soviets relied on high tech vacuum tubes for most of their electronics. this could mean only one thing, i could be used to drop nuclear weapons, they were less susceptible to radiation (for example, EMP) in case of nuclear warfare.
- Pilots were forbidden to exceed Mach 2.5, engines burns up at mach 2.8
- Soviet air crews nicknamed the MiG-25 "the Flying Restaurant," because the jet used an alcohol-based hydraulic fluid. Alcoholism is a major problem in Russia, and oftentimes, the air crews would drain and drink the alcohol-based hydraulic fluid
if you want to fly it, you can !!!
http://www.originelegeschenken.be/produ ... plate=blue