help~ some question can't answer

A forum to discuss all aviation items (not for latest aviation news and military aviation news)

Moderator: Latest news team

james007

help~ some question can't answer

Post by james007 »

1 what is the main feature of demand for air passenger travel

(is that Q mean explain LCC?)

2 how has the development of air travel in the US differed from Europen?

give me a little bit cue please~~~

bigjulie

Post by bigjulie »

Can you ask us a simple question!

Buzz

Post by Buzz »

1. (in LCC terms): Lower prices, more passengers (stimulate people who never flew by offering rock-bottom fares the actually can afford)

2. In the US the Deregulation took place way before the deregulation here in Europe, so the concolidation & development of LCC is more advanced in the US then in Europe...

Hope this helps.

Advisor

Post by Advisor »

Welcome to Luchtzak, James 001. I think if you read our posts, you would have reframed the question in a much better way.

It seems that you are looking at a possibility of many answers for just two questions.

Most humbly LCC are poised against most conventional means of transport to give people a boost who would rather take the train instead.

And when you speak of Air Travel in the US, I must say that the world has learnt a lot from the fall of PanAm, TWA etc. And the world of aviation is emerging. With a lot of lobbying and international dominance, the US Aviation market did initiate a lot of firsts in the aviaiton world. But as we all popularly know, Being Number 1 is easier than remaining number 1
Aum Sweet Aum.