Question about flight plane

A forum to discuss all aviation items (not for latest aviation news and military aviation news)

Moderator: Latest news team

Epicolor

Question about flight plane

Post by Epicolor »

Dear Readers,

I am not a big flying fan, so maybe my question is easy for you, but anyway, I don't know the answer, and the google couldn't help me, so I thought I'll ask it here.

My question is:
Is it possible to see somehow, what plane will be the registration number of the plane a week before the flight?
I would like to see the EW-400PO plane (because of its paint :) ), that is an Embraer E-195. On the 19th of August an Embraer E-195 will arrive to Budapest, is there any chance to know a few days before, what is the registration number of the plane? The current airline has 6 Embraer E-195, but just one (EW-400PO) is painted like I am interested in.

Unfortunately I am not living in Budapest, so I would have to plan it a few days before to go there, and for this reason I ask, is it possible, to see what plane will come?

I hope you can understand my question, and someone can help me.

Kind Regards,
Epicolor

Stij

Re: Question about flight plane

Post by Stij »

Welcome to Aviation24 Epicolor,

I'm afraid this is unknown until the day itself, and even if it's known, it can change even at the very last time.

Good luck!

Stij