Flash Airlines plane crash !!!

A forum to discuss all aviation items (not for latest aviation news and military aviation news)

Moderator: Latest news team

sean1982

Flash Airlines plane crash !!!

Post by sean1982 »

A charter airliner with 135 people aboard -- most of them French tourists -- crashed shortly after takeoff early Saturday from the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh, airport officials in Cairo said. No survivors are found up untill now.

The Boeing 737-300 took off shortly before 5 a.m. (10 p.m. EST) and quickly disappeared from radar about seven miles south of the airport, said airport officials, who spoke on customary condition of anonymity.

The officials said 127 passengers and eight crewmembers were aboard the jet operated by the private Egyptian company Air Flash
and most were French tourists.

What a sad way to start 2004. My thoughts are with the souls lost.

vliegtuigfreak

Post by vliegtuigfreak »

Again a crash! After the UTA 727 in Benin now this! The years begins good for aviation!

Greetingzz
Sonny :wink:

Avro

Post by Avro »

Guys this is allready being discussed in the latest news forum: https://www.aviation24.be/ftopic2797.html

Ciao
Chris
8)

sab319
Location: Mortsel, antwerp, Flanders, Belgium, Europe, Earth, Milky way

Post by sab319 »

It where both Boeing aircrafts, I think this has something to do with the fact that Boeing is not that interested in safety. Most crashes are Boeings!

SN30952

Post by SN30952 »

sab319 wrote:It where both Boeing aircrafts, I think this has something to do with the fact that Boeing is not that interested in safety. Most crashes are Boeings!
I did not dare to put it so affirmative, but I made a list of the air disasters of the last 10 years. See LATEST NEWS.
I concluded, a lot happened over or in sea...
By the way we had a forum on today's crash open shortly after it happened... were you all out today on bargain sales or what?

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

Please go to this topic https://www.aviation24.be/ftopic2797.html if you would like to continue the discussions as this topic is closed.

sab319: your statement about Boeing non-interest in safety-issues doesn't make sence. Unless you can come up with some very detailed statistics about this...

I suggest to not start this safety-issue again in the other topic about this plane-crash.