A forum to discuss all aviation items (not for latest aviation news and military aviation news)
Moderator: Latest news team
- Posts: 547
- Joined: 13 Jun 2004, 00:00
- Location: Europe
- Posts: 155
- Joined: 01 Dec 2005, 00:00
- Location: MTY
8O Do you know what happened to the guy in the end
Those for sure were scary moments.....enough to :censored: your pants!
- Posts: 157
- Joined: 09 Jan 2004, 00:00
He released his main chute and deployed his reserve one.
The aircraft landed.
They were lucky it was a Twin Otter, with the Caravan or on other smaller aircraft the tail would be ripped of.
Last year I had a jumper with the same thing, luckily his chute went just below the tail.
- Posts: 1812
- Joined: 19 Nov 2005, 00:00
- Location: Weerde, Zemst - Belgium
I guess simmular accidents happen reguarly?
- Posts: 5140
- Joined: 02 Sep 2004, 00:00
- Location: Bruges
- Posts: 698
- Joined: 21 Apr 2005, 00:00
fokker_f27 wrote:I guess simmular accidents happen reguarly?
I think and I hope not!