New aviation music track from Yoyoman : Turbofan Adrenaline

A forum to discuss all aviation items (not for latest aviation news and military aviation news)

Moderator: Latest news team

Yoyoman

New aviation music track from Yoyoman : Turbofan Adrenaline

Post by Yoyoman »

Dear Luchtzak members,

First of all, I'd like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your wonderful support regarding the music based on aviation sounds I'm composing. I had very nice feedback, and you guys encourage me even more to go on with my special style !

My last track "Turbofan Adrenaline" is still warm from the oven. Some months ago somebody (I don't remember who) asked me : "You made "Propeller Symphony" but it would be nice if you could make a track with jet sounds". I know that at least I will make that man happy if he goes to my website !

Before you go listen to it, some technical details :

- This time, music and turbofans have been carefully synchronized as I did with propellers and music
- To express the power of turbofans I chose a powerful male choir, trance leads, kicks, sequences, vibes, but no Hi-Hats because they "slice" the continuity of the turbofan's sounds
- LAST BUT NOT LEAST : The uploaded track contains all the magic I was looking for, but it will be updated very soon (some tweaking to the channel's volumes, FX and probably an additional turbofan sound). I would suggest you to subscibe to my mailing list so that I can keep you informed of any changes about updates /new tracks. I promise, you will never have the feeling I'm spamming you, besides you can unsubscribe in 2 mouseclicks.

To find me : You type "Yoyoman" into Google, you'll find me at the top of the list or just click on the link below !

And now a message for the administrators of Luchtzak :
There is already a forum about me below that I started when I introduced myself but it now obsolete. If I put this message into that topic many people won't know I made a new track because the title doesn't give any clue ... On the other hand now i'm twice into the forum. would it be possible to delete my previous topic ? If the answer is "no" I could copy/paste this message and place it below the other topic and you delete this one (Not realy what I'm hoping but it's up to you to decide Sir !)

I'll try to get more involved into this website, I lack time but for sure this site is absolutely fabulous !

Best regards from Yoyoman and ... enjoy "Turbofan Adrenaline" :dance: :dance: :dance:

MD-11

Re: New aviation music track from Yoyoman : Turbofan Adrenal

Post by MD-11 »

Yoyoman wrote: Some months ago somebody (I don't remember who) asked me : "You made "Propeller Symphony" but it would be nice if you could make a track with jet sounds". I know that at least I will make that man happy if he goes to my website !
It was me. :wink: Your new symphony is fantastic :dance: :jumpy: :rock:
It gave me goosepims ( "kippevel" ) when I turned my speakers wide open. Great work, Yoyoman 8O
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

sn26567

Re: New aviation music track from Yoyoman : Turbofan Adrenal

Post by sn26567 »

Yoyoman wrote:And now a message for the administrators of Luchtzak :
There is already a forum about me below that I started when I introduced myself but it now obsolete. If I put this message into that topic many people won't know I made a new track because the title doesn't give any clue ... On the other hand now i'm twice into the forum. would it be possible to delete my previous topic ? If the answer is "no" I could copy/paste this message and place it below the other topic and you delete this one (Not realy what I'm hoping but it's up to you to decide Sir !)
No need to delete the other topic, even if it is obsolete. It has interesting comments of members about your music. Keep up the good work.
André
ex Sabena #26567

Andries

Post by Andries »

I like it !!! :twisted:

keep up the good work !

Greetz,

:twisted: Andries :twisted:
Don't dream your life, live your dream !!!

Yoyoman

Post by Yoyoman »

Thanks Andries and MD11 for your nice comments, and thanks moderator SN26567 for you nice cooperation !

MD11, "kippevel", I'm originally from the region of Turnhout (Poppel) so that sounds familiar, nice compliment m8 !

You've been listening to the track I uploaded yesterday, meanwhile it has been remastered because it suffered from bad audio quality at certain places into the track, some channels have been tweaked, transitions have been made smoother. Especially the ending needed more care, now the ending is exactly where I wanted it to be : original (You'll hear what I mean, surprise !) and the choir's melody has been made very rich. i'll upload probably the update this evening, or tomorrow morning !

Thanks !!!!!

Yoyoman (Bruno)

vliegtuigfreak

Post by vliegtuigfreak »

One word: Fabulous.
This music must come in "De Hit 50" !

Greetingzz
Sonny :wink:

B744skipper

Post by B744skipper »

In really like your music! :D

This track is a really good one, I've always been a lover of Trance/Techno music, but in my opinion the sound of the jets add some extra dimension to it. It takes one away and makes thoughts of me come up that I'm spotting aircraft in some sunny paradise. That could be SXM of course! :wink:

Keep up the good work! :thumbsup2:

Yoyoman

Post by Yoyoman »

Thanks Skipper and vliegtuigfreak, glad you enjoyed "Tubofan Adrenaline" ======> Meanwhile updated, Or should I say "Upgraded" ??? The ending now is smooth as it should be, female singers into the choir bring even more depth ...
The ending is shorter now (fade-out) or ??? Hahaha I trapped you :jump2: [/url]

It's already on my website, in a pretty new shape !

Yoyoman

Sabena320

Post by Sabena320 »

Hi, Yoyoman

Where can you listen to your aviation music?

B744skipper

Post by B744skipper »

@Sabena320

Just typ "Yoyoman" into google and then go to the first link. :wink:

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

Sabena320

Post by Sabena320 »

Nice music Yoyoman!!!

moons

Post by moons »

Hi Yoyoman,

I've listened the first song and I just finished listening the 2nd one.
It's really good music, kind of my style! :)
I'm waiting on your album :wink:

greets
moons

CaptainEd

Post by CaptainEd »

Oscar Brand's album The Wild Blue Yonder" has a nice jet sound, and some neat songs, in a light vein.

http://tinyurl.com/9x4du

Turn up your speakers, light up a stogie, pour a little brandy, and enjoy. 8)

Here's the lot of them:

http://www.immortalia.com/html/records- ... ue-yonder/

The album cover is my monitors' background, BTW.

Advisor

Post by Advisor »

India Salutes Thee, Yoyoman.

Amazing, and splendid music.
Aum Sweet Aum.

Yoyoman

Thanks

Post by Yoyoman »

Thanks a lot, all of you, for your great comments ! :rotate:

I have incredible support overhere at Luchtzak, and the coincidence is that Luchtzak is a Belgian site, and I'm from Belgium too. I will go on with my typical aviation music, and what is very important for me is to keep the same quality. I already had nice feedback among people just liking music (Not especially planes) but you guys, being delighted with planes the way I am, you realy make my day !

My next track will be ... ??? I know, but I keep the secret ! All I can say is that right now I don't want to work on it, I have a break, and when I'm not working on any track I listen to music of other artists and I review songs, I look for inspiration, ideas, a little bit like a plane, you have to go through the pre-flight checklist before takeoff !

Take it easy !

Yoyoman