Salzburg 24/02/07

Share pictures, log-reports, special aircraft, nice events, hints and tips

Moderator: Plane spotting team

Vonsmalhausen

Salzburg 24/02/07

Post by Vonsmalhausen »

Had a splendid trip last w.e. to Salzburg, i took a Ryanair flight from Charleroi to Salzburg on friday evening, and came back on sunday afternoon : perfect to go spotting in Salzburg as the day that matters is Saterday :grin:
Only problem is : most of the Russian charters arrive and depart very early :? so you need a clear day to get them, i was relatively lucky, as there was mist, but not to heavy and there was just enough light to make it possible to shoot pics ( aldo, in the beginning i had to go to 800 iso, but by 8.30 i was at 200 iso :grin: ), by 11 hrs it was realy clear and sunny weather, and this stayed so till 16 hrs, from then on heavy clouds came in and by 17.30 hrs it started to rain :( making it impossible to make some nightshots from the terras :evil:
To bad there was no snow :( would have loved to make some shots with some snow in the schenery :?
but this is the only snowflake i saw :mrgreen: Image

there are way to much shots (77 :P ) in the collection to put them with thumbnails in this post, so i just give a link to the first pic, from there on you can easely go to the next, just by clicking on the pic :P
Start here ------>> Image

Charlie Roy

Post by Charlie Roy »

Fantastic photos!! :D

(Pity FR are axing CRL - SZG)

Fabke

Post by Fabke »

Super shots my friend :D :D :D

This airport is very high on my wishlist :wink:
Regards,
Fabke
www.airshows.be