Brussels Movements

Share pictures, log-reports, special aircraft, nice events, hints and tips

Moderator: Plane spotting team

meerkat

Brussels Movements

Post by meerkat »

Hi All

Having surfed around the net and still not found anything, can anyone point me to a site where Brussels movements are listed.

I ask this as I often see things which I cannot identify: too far away; too hazy; driving in my car; working! and I don't know where to go or who to ask (on a regular basis). I know that many Belgian spotters only take pictures and do not list the registrations/serials, but there must be more than just me who have this interest.

Perhaps we can start something (with the right permission!!!) here on luchtzak.be as a reource for all the "number grubbers" out there.

Best regards

Meerkat
:lol: :oops:

MD-11

Post by MD-11 »

If you want flightinfo look here
www.biac.be
By clicking on a flight ( the little plane on orange background ) you can see the type of aircraft.
Or are you looking for registrations?

airbuske

[b]Movements[/b]

Post by airbuske »

Look at http://www.biac.be/statistics/

Best regards

Airbuske

meerkat

Post by meerkat »

What I'm really looking for is a tie-up to the registration.

Other airports have sites dedicated to this but I guess I'm out of luck for Brussels!!

I cannot dedicate as much time as it would need on a regular basis, otherwise I am tempted to set up such a site/service.

Meerkat
:wink: :wink:

thomascookie

Post by thomascookie »

I am in a aviation club based at EBAW and when you are member you can receive a traffic list of EBAW and EBBR but only the not scheduled or special aircraft

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

meerkat wrote:What I'm really looking for is a tie-up to the registration.

Other airports have sites dedicated to this but I guess I'm out of luck for Brussels!!

I cannot dedicate as much time as it would need on a regular basis, otherwise I am tempted to set up such a site/service.

Meerkat
:wink: :wink:
Meerkat,

I will send an e-mail to the webmaster of www.biac.be, this must not be so hard to add the registrations next to the aircrafts. If the webmaster can give us some tips so I can set it up on this website ;-) Would be great 8)

I just ask him first :)

E-mail:
Hello,

I'm the webmaster of www.luchtzak.be, on our forum there is a topic going on about Brussels airport and its aircraft movements.

https://www.aviation24.be/modules.php?name ... opic&t=191

Is there a way that we (dedicated spotters) can get a list of all arrivals/departures of aircrafts with it's correct aircrafttype and registration?

Thank you very much if you can reply to this question.

greetings,

Bart Noëth
webmaster www.luchtzak.be
At SN Brussels Airlines they have a special intranet-weblink with all the information that we can use but it is only accessible from the offices :(

Keep you updated!

ciao,

luchtzak
:rock:

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Another problem with the BIAC website is that it does mention only passenger aircraft, not military, cargo or private flights.

On the other topic, the information screens dispersed throughout FRA airport display the registration numbers of all passenger flights.
André
ex Sabena #26567

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

André,

I have included the link to this topic, I hope they read your comments as well because they are interesting!

greetings,

luchtzak
:rock: