You want to start your career as a highly trained professional airline pilot? Then, this event is made especially for you!
Discover why Skywings Flight Training, the newest ATO in Belgium (BE/ATO-020), has one of the best and most solid training programs available today to make you a highly skilled First Officer at your future airline employer:
- Our training programs are made BY airline pilots, with sole focus on training quality and not on commercial goals. Quality over Quantity.
- ALL our instructors are seasoned airline pilots, combined with more than 70,000 hours airline experience. Future airline pilots trained by experienced airline pilots.
- 30% more flight training hours than other flight schools for the same investment with more than 300 hours total flight training.
- 48 hours Multicrew Coordination/Jet Orientation Training on Boeing 737 simulator, given by experienced airline pilots.
- EASA Upset Recovery and Prevention Training UPRT on Extra 300 unlimited aerobatic airplane, unique in Belgium!
- Extensive after care and airline interview training
During the Skywings Pilot Career Day you can:
- Get all the information regarding our Airline pilot training programs and attend several information sessions during the whole day.
- Meet our flight instructors, ground instructors and students.
- Visit our training aircraft, Diamond DA42, Diamond DA40, Cessna 172 and Extra 300. All equipped with Garmin G1000/G500 glass cockpits!
- Visit our school offices and classrooms.
- Fly our DA42 FNPTII simulator!
- Don’t forget to register and have a chance to win an introduction flight on our Diamond DA42 Twin Star!
Register via the ticket link on our Facebook page or via our webpage below:
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Skywings Flight Training
Luchthavenlei 1, box 29
2100 Deurne – Belgium
Saturday 2 February 2019
Between 09:00 and 17:00 (UTC +1)