Flybe, Europe’s largest regional airline, has announced its 2017/18 Winter programme that offers customers a choice of up to 2,680 flights a week on 121 key routes. These include ski and winter sun routes and flights operating for the first time this winter such as the airline’s new multi-frequency services from Aberdeen and Edinburgh to London Heathrow airport, and weekly flights from Cardiff to Rome.
Seats are on sale now with one way fares from £17.49 including taxes and charges. They are currently available for travel between 29th October 2017 and 28th February 2018.
Key National Facts
* Up to 2,680 flights a week
* 121 routes including four new routes operating for the first time this winter – Edinburgh and Aberdeen to London Heathrow; Cardiff to Rome; Aberdeen to Southampton
* 10 ski routes starting in December (to Chambery from Birmingham, Cardiff and Exeter: to Geneva from Birmingham, Cardiff, Exeter, Isle of Man, Jersey and Southampton: and new weekly flights from Manchester to Innsbruck)
* 7 Winter sun routes (to Alicante from Doncaster Sheffield, Exeter and Southampton: Faro from Cardiff and Exeter, and Malaga from Doncaster and Exeter)
* Up to three flights a day between Newquay and London Gatwick
* One way fares from £17.49 including taxes and airport charges
* Currently available for booking for travel between October 29th 2017 and 28th February, 2018
* Full details and bookings at www.flybe.com
Note Flybe franchise partner, Blue Islands’ 2017-18 Winter schedule is also now on sale
Connections are the name of the game for Flybe….and the airline offers an added advantage for those wanting to travel from their regional airport to destinations across the world. Through the main international airport hubs into which it operates, seamless onward travel is available through Flybe’s many airline partners when booked direct with the relevant airline or through a local travel agent. Check out the ‘One Stop to the World’ link at http://onestop.flybe.com/en-GB/flights that details all the connectivity options available.
Flybe CEO, Christine Ourmieres-Widener says:
This will be our first season of our plans to optimise and standardise our route network with a renewed focus. As such, we’re pleased to have maintained a comprehensive range and diversity of winter destinations for our customers. The schedule has been carefully designed to satisfy those wanting to book convenient affordable business travel as well as for those looking for short weekend leisure breaks over the autumn/February half-terms and Christmas/New Year holidays, and for those wanting to use Flybe services to connect seamlessly on to worldwide destinations with our airline partners.