Flybe, Europe’s largest regional airline, has today announced the return of flights between Cornwall Airport Newquay and London Stansted as part of its expanded Summer 2017 schedule.
Flights are available for booking now at www.flybe.com with one way fares from £29.99 including taxes and charges.
Daily flights will begin on 26th March 2017 offering a flight time of approximately 70 minutes, saving valuable time when compared to a drive that would take over five hours.
Flybe has also added more flights to some of its most popular routes from Cornwall Airport Newquay for summer as follows:
- Manchester– now offering up to two flights a day
- Belfast –flights increased to twice a week
- Birmingham– additional weekend services increasing flights to up to nine times a week
- Glasgow– flights increased to twice a week
- Leeds Bradford Airport– launched as part of the 2016-17 Winter schedule, flights operating for the first time as part of the Summer ’17 schedule will increase to up to five times a week
Flybe’s 2017 Summer schedule from Cornwall Newquay Airport now offers a total of 12 routes with a choice of up to 64 flights a week.
4 January 2017