VLM Airlines is expanding the Brussels based Cabin Crew Team and is looking for highly motivated:
Experienced CABIN CREW MEMBERS (M/F)
- Do you like meeting different people and want to work in a fast paced and exciting environment?
- Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service?
- Are you hard working and, despite a long day, still find the time to smile and help others?
With a high level of responsibility, your first priorities are safety, service and quality and you are part of a team that makes every journey a unique experience!
- Must hold EASA Attestation
- Must hold 5 years issued EASA Medical Attestation
- Be fit and able to pass medical assessment and eye test
- Be eligible to live and work permanently in the EU
- Hold a passport allowing free travel worldwide
- Be able to pass an airport security vetting procedure, including a background check
- Hold a certificate of secondary education
- Have previous long-haul experience is a plus
- Being the preferred language in aviation, both spoken and written knowledge of English is a must; Mandarin would be a plus
- Have number/math skills to manage sales on board
- Be a confident communicator, safety focused, service minded & highly flexible
- Have no visible tattoos or body piercings that cannot be covered discreetly
- Pay attention to perfect grooming
You will enjoy an intense professional training and then be sent out – with all your enthusiasm and pride for the job – as an ambassador for our airline.
VLM Airlines Brussels – Brussels Airport, Belgium.
Are you an interested candidate that meets all of the above-required skills and experience, please send your CV, along with a full-length photograph as soon as possible to recruitment.BRU@flyvlm.com
Looking for other job openings ? Visit: https://www.aviation24.be/aviation-jobs-werken-in-de-luchtvaart-offres-demploi/