VLM Airlines is expanding the Brussels based team and is looking to recruit type rated A330 Captains.
CAPTAINS Airbus A330 (M/F)
- Holder of an unrestricted EU passport or valid EU work permit;
- Holder of a valid EASA ATPL with a valid A330 family type rating;
- At least 1000 PIC flight hours on A330 family;
- Minimum ICAO English Level 5;
- EASA Medical Class 1.
- Academic background: at least university-entrance-level education; additional degrees and/or qualifications are appreciated.
- Leadership skills.
1. Screening of Curriculum Vitae;
3. Theoretical test on ATPL theory subjects and A330 knowledge;
4. Simulator screening;
5. Psychological screening.
- Contract of indefinite duration;
- Free-lance or third-party company contracts are also possible;
- Successful candidates will be planned for an Operator Conversion Course as soon as practical.
PRIMARY WORK LOCATION
VLM Airlines Brussels – Brussels Airport, Belgium.
Interested candidates who meet all of the above-required skills and experience, send a CV, by e-mail in pdf format only as soon as possible to recruitment.BRU@flyvlm.com.
Looking for other job openings ? Visit: https://www.aviation24.be/aviation-jobs-werken-in-de-luchtvaart-offres-demploi/