We at VLM Airlines pride ourselves on consistently delivering the highest customer service standards to our passengers. For our Customers Services team in Antwerp, we are now looking for an experienced:
Passenger Service Agent
Ideally you have experience in airline ticketing operations, either with a travel Agent, airline or broker.
As a Customer Services Agent, you will be in charge of:
- Check-in passenger for departing flights
- Receiving passengers from incoming flights
- Making report for missing luggage or damaged luggage
- In charge of Ticketdesk
- Reservations and ticket sales for our whole network
- Providing flight information
- A good understanding of fare building, tickets on departure, re-issues and general fares and ticketing procedures is required
- You will be required to issue air tickets using a CRS system in conjunction with our policies and procedures
- VLM Airlines will provide extensive on-the-job training to be able to meet your job requirements
Are you the person we are looking for?
- Friendly and personable.
- Mature in attitude and outlook.
- Able to remain calm and efficient under pressure.
- A team player who enjoys working as part of a team.
- Deliver excellent customer service and motivate others to achieve this
- Flexible and able to take direction and accept feedback.
- Adequate level of education.
- Flexible approach to working hours and have good time management.
- Languages required: Dutch and English. German is considered an asset.
- Holder of a driving license, with the use of a car.
- Must live within 1 hour of Antwerp Airport.
VLM Airlines offers you to work in the attractive and challenging environment of the airline industry. The position offers the possibility for initiative and knowledge gathering. An honest remuneration meeting experience, profile and abilities in addition to some extra-legal benefits will be offered. We offer the possibility to work full-time.
Antwerp Airport, Belgium.
Interested candidates who meet all of the above-required skills and experience, send a CV, by e-mail in pdf format only as soon as possible to recruitment.BRU@flyvlm.com.
Looking for other job openings ? Visit: https://www.aviation24.be/aviation-jobs-werken-in-de-luchtvaart-offres-demploi/