VLM Airlines employs over 130 aviation professionals and has three air operator certificates:
- A Belgian AOC (Brussels) for the A320 operations & future long haul operations;
- A Slovenian and a Belgian AOC (Antwerp) for its Fokker 50 operations.
VLM Airlines Brussels performs charter, ACMI and private flights within Europe. VLM Airlines Antwerp operates scheduled flights to London City Airport and Zurich (starting January).
VLM Airlines is expanding the Brussels based team and is looking to recruit type rated A320 First Officers.
FIRST OFFICERS Airbus A330 (M/F)
- Holder of an unrestricted EU passport or valid EU work permit;
- Holder of a valid EASA ATPL with a valid A330 family type rating;
- At least 500 flight hours on A330 family;
- Minimum ICAO English Level 5;
- EASA Medical Class 1.
- Academic background: at least university-entrance-level education; additional degrees and/or qualifications are appreciated.
1. Screening of Curriculum Vitae;
3. Theoretical test on ATPL theory subjects and A330 knowledge;
4. Simulator screening;
5. Psychological screening.
- Contract of indefinite duration;
- Free-lance or third-party company contracts are also possible;
- Successful candidates will be planned for an Operator Conversion Course as soon as practical.
PRIMARY WORK LOCATION
VLM Airlines Brussels – Brussels Airport, Belgium.
Interested candidates who meet all of the above-required skills and experience, send a CV, by e-mail in pdf format only as soon as possible to recruitment.BRU@flyvlm.com.
Looking for other job openings ? Visit: https://www.aviation24.be/aviation-jobs-werken-in-de-luchtvaart-offres-demploi/