VLM Airlines is expanding the Antwerp based team and is looking for a
Web Developer / Interface manager
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer / Interface manager to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website.
WEB DEVELOPER JOB DUTIES
Web developer responsibilities include building our front end reporting tools and back end interfaces for our Flight Operations System
from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML5/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Setup 2 way interfaces in coordination with system suppliers.
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS, PHP,
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
SHS Antwerp Aviation offers you to work in the attractive and challenging environment of the Airline industry. The position offers the possibility for initiative and knowledge gathering. An honest remuneration meeting experience, profile and abilities in addition to some extra-legal benefits will be offered.
Antwerp Airport, Belgium.
Interested candidates who meet all of the above-required skills and experience, send a CV, by e-mail in pdf format only as soon as possible to recruitment.BRU@flyvlm.com.
Looking for other job openings ? Visit: https://www.aviation24.be/aviation-jobs-werken-in-de-luchtvaart-offres-demploi/