Purpose of the job
The purpose of the role is to support the Commercial Manager to develop and coordinate cargo and passenger charter activities in order to maximize revenue growth and increase productivity. Contribute to the delivery of quality service in line with business plan defined.
- Determine within ASLB service range the adequate option to meet customers’ request.
- Calculate and submit offers for charter services (cargo and pax) in a timely manner in order to be competitive on the market.
- Ensure published quotes are in line with existing company policies and imposed criteria.
- Act as fast and accurate decision maker in field of his/her activities and planning on short and long term.
- Optimize all possible availabilities by passive and active sales. Calculate offers according to existing company policies and imposed criteria.
- Control of all expenditures in a cost-conscious approach and respect of all buying techniques applicable in the Group.
- Assist in managing the annual budget and periodic forecasts and controls; develop new business through prospection and generation of excess revenue, increasing the foreseen target.
- Continuous control of quality standards and customer satisfaction. Control Customer’s expectations and keep highest level of tailor made products.
- Disseminate in prompt and efficient manner charter information to relevant operation al department.
- Analyse charter feasibility in collaboration with relevant operational departments (crewing, maintenance, dispatch, traffic rights…).
- Ensure correct publication and operational coverage of booked charters.
- Develop and maintain good contacts with customers.
- Monitor customers’ satisfaction in ASLB services. Propose corrective action when relevant.
- Keep highest level of tailor made products.
Preferred experience / Knowledge
- Bachelor degree in Commercial or Marketing activities.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in sales or charter operations.
- Good knowledge of Air Transport regulations and airline activities.
- Experience in negotiating and handling commercial contacts / contracts.
- Strong negotiations skills.
- Skills in Marketing.
- Excellent organization skills: strong focus for details and high level of order to ensure our administration is adequate.
- Able to deal with multitasks.
- Management of modern office administration including high level knowledge on Word / PowerPoint / Excel / project administration as examples.
- Excellent command of both oral and written French and English. Any other language is an asset.
- Very good communicator both spoken as well as in written form.
- Dynamic and independent individual.
- Being stress resistant and flexible, able to work under pressure and showing high energy.
- Fast thinker, pro-active.
- Tactful and able to deal with confidential information.
- To display a positive, open and cooperative behaviour in order to facilitate a good relationship inside and outside the department, avoid and help to solve conflicts.
- To be rigorous, precise, well organized, solution orientated, proactive, etc.
Undetermined period contract – Full time job- day shift.
- Able to work with tight deadlines and under stress.
- Business travel as business needed.
How to apply
Please send your CV and your motivation letter via our job portal http://jobs.aslairlines.be/and indicate the reference code in the subject of your motivation letter.