• Enhanced feedback functions on award-winning SkyPriority Panel app
• Creates a dedicated online community platform for panel members
As part of its continued focus on providing the best multi-airline experience in the industry, SkyTeam has made it easier than ever for top frequent flyers to share their feedback and suggestions when they travel via its SkyPriority Audit app. The global airline alliance has added a host of new features and plans to use customers’ feedback to continue shaping the alliance centred on customer experience.
The innovative customer feedback app comprises over 12,000 elite-level frequent flyers from across the alliance’s 20 members. It uses feedback gathered in real-time to ensure consistent standards at every SkyPriority touchpoint from check-in and security to boarding and baggage collection at more than 1,000 airports worldwide.
“SkyTeam aims to deliver customers a seamless end-to-end travel experience across a global network, we want to ensure we meet our customers’ expectations at every level and there’s no better way to do this than by listening to them,” said Mauro Oretti, SkyTeam’s Vice President – Sales & Marketing. “The brand-new observer community puts our customers and our members at the heart of the alliance and its future, taking on board their opinions, experiences and suggestions to deliver value for all.”
SkyTeam was the first alliance to use mobile technology to survey customer satisfaction on-the-go. The new highlights include:
- Future vision: the new ‘Jet Setters’ community is a platform for research beyond the standard SkyPriority touchpoints. Panel app members can participate in moderated discussions relevant to SkyTeam, submit ideas for future developments and help form the future of the alliance.
- Easier access: top frequent flyers can now sign up to become a new observer in a matter of clicks via the app. A series of three simple questions qualifies their eligibility, replacing the previous online registration form. Once a member, observers can also log-in via their Facebook account – another new feature.
- Competitive edge: to recognize and reward contributors for their feedback, SkyTeam has introduced a ‘Your Contribution’ rating system. Auditors can see how many reviews they’ve submitted and are awarded badges for reaching targets, including the number of airports, observations, pictures and more.
The SkyPriority Panel app is available in 16 languages and free to download, it enables frequent travellers to review their experience, add comments and upload photos. Information is shared across member airlines in real-time to quickly identify and rectify any potential issues.
To become part of the auditing community just download the SkyPriority Panel app from your preferred app store and you can start contributing straight away.
AMSTERDAM, October 2nd 2018