26th March our new summer schedule 2017 officially began. Our destinations will be published in the printed version of the flight plan, summer 2017 and as a PDF-version on our website. The printed edition is available at the information desk of lux-Airport in terminal A.
- The Spanish low-cost airline Volotea now offers two flights a week Nice – Luxembourg, starting on 8th April 17, on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Ryanair, which has already announced a new route to Barcelona for the winter season 2017/2018, and is now adding three new destinations to its summer program: Madrid, Lisbon and Milano Bergamo. 4 flights per week are offered, start is end of March.
- Luxair launches 3 new destinations this summer: Alicante, Biarritz and Hurghada. Bari is now also offered in the tariff package of LuxairTours.
- LOT Polish Airlines; one year after they having started at Luxembourg Airport, now doubled the frequency of their flights on the line Luxembourg-Warsaw. Thus, there is now the possibility to fly from Monday to Friday in the morning and in the evening to Warsaw.
- Turkish Airlines has also increased the frequency of their flights, instead of 4 flights a week, there is now 1 flight per day to Istanbul.
March 31, 2017