In the latest traffic report you will find the figures for passengers, aircraft movements and air cargo for October 2018 and since the beginning of the year.
Traffic figures October 2018
- Passengers: In October 2018, 3,490,410 passengers took off from and landed at Schönefeld and Tegel airports. This is an increase of 18.4 percent compared to the same month last year. In October, 1,196,863 passengers (-1.1 percent) flew from Schönefeld and 2,293,547 passengers (+31.9 percent) from Tegel.
- Flights: The number of flight movements at Schönefeld and Tegel airports rose to 28,677 take-offs and landings in October 2018, an increase of 18.5 percent compared to October 2017. At Schönefeld, the number of flight movements rose to 9,901 (+9.6 percent). At Tegel, the number of flight movements rose to 18,776 (+23.9 percent).
- Air cargo: In October 2018, 3,830 tonnes of air cargo were registered at Schönefeld and Tegel airports, an increase of 15.7 percent compared with October 2017. Air cargo in Schönefeld reached 1,208 tonnes (+39.8 percent). Air cargo in Tegel was recorded at 2,622 tonnes (+7.2 percent).
Traffic figures January to October 2018
- Passengers: From January to October, 29,117,459 passengers flew from Schönefeld and Tegel. This is an increase of 0.7 percent compared to the same period last year. 10,902,737 passengers took off and landed at Schönefeld (-0.3 percent). 18,214,722 passengers flew from Tegel (+1.4 percent).
- Flights: The number of flight movements at Schönefeld and Tegel rose to 245,259 take-offs and landings, an increase of 2.3 percent over the same period last year. The number of flight movement at Schönefeld rose to 90,122 (+4.9 percent). Tegel recorded 155,137 take-offs and landings (+0.8 percent).
- Air cargo: A total of 34,133 tonnes of air cargo were registered between January and October, a decrease of 21.1 percent compared with the same period last year. Schönefeld handled 10,130 tonnes of air cargo (+33.9 per cent) and Tegel 24,003 tonnes (-32.8 percent).