- Passengers will be entitled to bring on board one item of hand luggage which meets the dimensions of 55x40x23cm. This bag is included in the ticket price.
- This represents a 50% increase in volume compared to the previous size of free luggage allowance
- Customers travelling on or after 29 October 2017 that have already purchased hand luggage directly through Wizz Air channels will be reimbursed with 120% of the price paid, credited to their WIZZ accounts
In customer satisfaction surveys more than 80% of Wizz Air passengers** scored WIZZ highly in terms of on-board experience, friendliness and professionalism of staff. Wizz Air continuously listens to customer feedback, which is why Wizz Air believes that the new hand luggage policy will enhance the WIZZ travel experience even further.
Today the airline also announces a new service option for passengers called WIZZ Priority. Valid on all flights from today, WIZZ Priority now includes:
- Priority boarding
- Passengers able to bring an additional small bag (maximum dimensions of 40x30x18cm) into the cabin
- From 29 October, a guarantee that hand luggage will be placed in the cabin (also available for passengers when purchasing WIZZ Go, WIZZ Plus and the WIZZ Privilege Pass)