DECEMBER 2017 TRAFFIC STATISTICS
- WIZZ AIR GROWS PASSENGER NUMBERS BY 20%
- DOCUMENTATION SIGNED FOR THE ORDER OF 146 AIRBUS A320NEO FAMILY AIRCRAFT
Wizz Air Holdings Plc (“Wizz Air”) announces passenger statistics for December 2017.
In December 2017, Wizz Air continued to expand its network, operations and customer offering with the following announcements:
- Route network expansion with four new routes announced to/from the UK (3x) and Latvia (1x).
- Fleet expansion with the delivery of a brand new Airbus A321ceo aircraft, taking the fleet number to a total of 88.
- Completed and signed documentation with Airbus for the recently ordered 146 Airbus A320neo family aircraft securing growth plans and improving cost position to 2026.
- Winning the title of European Airline of the Year by Aviation 100 and also recognized at Sky Awards as Best Low-Cost Airline, and Passengers’ Most Preferred Choice for its great performance on the Bulgarian market in 2017.
|Month||Rolling 12 months to:|
|Change||31 December |
|31 December |
**rounded to one decimal place
JAN 3, 2018, 08:00 AM