Today, TUI fly Belgium is launching its flight programme for summer 2021, which includes 6 new routes departing from Lille-Lesquin Airport. Next summer, from April 2021, TUI fly will offer a total of 15 destinations from Lille, offering more flexibility to Belgian travellers.
The full flight plan that was planned for summer 2020 but had to be significantly scaled back due to the corona crisis, is available online from today and can be booked. It includes non-Schengen countries and even Caribbean destinations. TUI fly will also launch 6 new routes from the French airport of Lille-Lesquin.
After Brussels, Charleroi, Liège, Ostend and Antwerp, Lille has been the 6th base from which TUI holidaymakers can take off since 2019. Belgian airline TUI fly had already planned to expand its network from this airport this summer, but the coronavirus crisis has postponed this launch. Today, TUI fly responds and adds 6 new destinations for the 2021 summer season: 3 routes to Greece: Athens, Corfu and Kos; 2 routes to Algeria: Tlemcen and Bejaïa; and one route to Portugal: Faro.
By choosing to expand its operations to Lille, TUI is responding to the growing demand from Belgian holidaymakers to be able to depart from an airport close to home. The French airport, located just a few kilometres from the border, offers new possibilities; whether in terms of destinations or days of departure, Belgian holidaymakers will now have more choices.
From Lille airport, a total of 15 destinations will be served by TUI fly.
- Lille – Athens (Greece): from 29/04, 2x / week Mondays and Thursdays, from 149.99 € per trip
- Lille – Corfu (Greece): from 04/05, 1x / week on Tuesdays, from € 129.99 per trip
- Lille – Kos (Greece): from 04/24, 1x / week Saturdays, from € 149.99 per trip
- Lille – Faro (Portugal): from 15/05, 2x / week on Wednesdays and Saturdays, from 119.99 € per trip
- Lille – Tlemcen (Algeria): from 11/05, 1x / week on Tuesdays, from € 49.99 per trip
- Lille – Bejaia (Algeria): from 10/05, 1x / week on Mondays and from 28/09, 1x / week on Tuesdays, from € 49.99 per trip
Reservations are possible, as of today, on www.tuifly.be or at travel agencies.
October 29, 2020