TUI fly Belgium launches 5 new routes from Lille-Lesquin Airport and increases the capacity of existing routes next summer. From April 2020, TUI fly will propose a total of 25 destinations from Lille.
After Brussels, Charleroi, Liège, Ostend and Antwerp, Lille has been the 6th base from which Belgian TUI holidaymakers can take off. The Belgian airline TUI fly continues to expand its network from this airport. In this context, it is adding 5 new destinations for the summer season 2020: Athens (Greece), Corfu (Greece), Cagliari (Sardinia), Tlemcen (Algeria) and Bejaia (Algeria).
TUI fly will also increase its capacity by 8.6%. By choosing to expand its operations in Lille, TUI meets the growing demand of Belgian holidaymakers to be able to leave an airport close to home.
A Boeing 737-800 (189 seats) is based all year round in Lille and, to ensure the operations of the summer season (May to October), a Boeing 737-700 (148 seats) will join it. From Lille airport, a total of 25 destinations will be served by TUI fly, 5 more than in the summer of 2019.
- Lille – Athens (Greece): from 16/04, 2x / week on Mondays and Thursdays, from 59.99 € one way
- Lille – Corfu (Greece): from 05/05, 1x / week on Tuesdays, from 129.99 € one way
- Lille – Cagliari (Sardinia): from 05/05, 1x / week on Tuesdays, from 129,99 € one way
- Lille – Tlemcen (Algeria): from 17/02, 1x / week on Mondays, from 49.99 € one way
- Lille – Bejaia (Algeria): from 18/02, 1x / week on Tuesdays; from 03/05, 1x / week on Sundays from 49,99 € one way
Active since 2004, TUI fly is the 2nd largest airline in Belgium. Its network has more than 120 airports. TUI fly has the youngest fleet in Belgium and is constantly investing in the most modern aircraft to reduce its impact on the environment. It employs around 1,200 people. TUI fly is part of TUI Group whose fleet of more than 150 aircraft makes it one of the largest air groups in Europe.
October 29, 2019