TUI fly Belgium today announced 12 new routes from Belgium for the summer season 2018. Five of them will leave Brussels Airport and seven from regional airports. The most striking novelty is the link with Tunisia. Enfidha and Djerba will be offered from Brussels, Ostend, Charleroi and Liège.
TUI fly is the only airline to offer flights from all Belgian airports. It now offers a total of 111 routes.
· New: the islands of Thassos (via Kavala airport and a ferry) and Lesbos enrich the already extensive offer of Greek islands. TUI fly offers 15 Greek destinations.
· New: The Dutch islands of Curaçao and Aruba will be offered from the domestic airport with the Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
· New: TUI fly will connect Brussels to Valencia, which will increase the number of Spanish destinations to 17 from the capital. Spain is the favourite destination of the Belgians and this popularity is growing.
· Djerba (Tunisia) and Luxor (Egypt), destinations that were successfully re-launched this winter, will be returning to welcome Belgian holidaymakers during the summer of 2018. Luxor, the starting point for Nile cruises, complements the already-existing Egyptian offer (Hurghada, Sharm el-Sheikh and Marsa Alam).
Brussels South Charleroi Airport
· New: TUI fly will connect Charleroi to Djerba and Enfidha (Tunisia) twice a week to meet a growing market demand.
· Murcia (Spain), destination already proposed this winter, will be extended for the summer season.
· New: Kayseri (Turkey) will be offered from Liège Airport to meet the demand of the Turkish community of Belgium.
· New: Enfidha and Djerba will be served once a week in July and August.
· New: Tunisian destinations are popular: Enfidha will be extended, Djerba added to the offer from Ostend.
· Capacities to Alicante (Spain) will be expanded with one more flight day (Friday), to meet the high demand from the regional airport.
TUI fly is the 2nd largest Belgian airline, it carried 3.7 million passengers in 2016. Its fleet includes 27 aircraft (summer 2017). Its network has 187 routes and connects 111 airports. It is the only Belgian airline to offer flights from all Belgian airports (Brussels, Charleroi, Liège, Ostend and Antwerp). It employs 1,150 employees.
TUI fly: some details on the Summer 2018 offer
- Brussels-Curaçao: 1x / week (Monday), from € 249.99
- Brussels-Aruba: 1x / week (Friday), from € 249.99
- Brussels-Lesbos (Greece): 1x / wk. (Friday), from € 99.99
- Brussels-Thassos (Greece): 2x / wk. (Wednesday and Friday), from € 49.99
- Brussels-Valencia (Spain): 2x / wk. (Monday and Friday), from € 49.99
- Brussels-Djerba (Tunisia): 2x / wk. (Tuesday and Saturday), from € 79.99
- Brussels-Luxor (Egypt): 1x / wk. (Thursday), only in April, September and October, from € 149.99
- Charleroi-Djerba: 2x / wk. (Wednesday and Saturday), from € 79.99
- Charleroi-Enfidha (Tunisia): 2x / wk. (Wednesday and Saturday), from € 79.99
- Charleroi-Murcia (Spain): 2x / wk. (Tuesday and Friday), from € 59.99
- Liège-Kayseri (Turkey): 2x / wk (Thursday and Sunday), in July and August on Wednesdays and Sundays, from € 59.99
- Liège-Djerba: 1x / week (Thursday), only in July and August, from € 79.99
- Liège-Enfidha: 1x / week (Thursday), only in July and August, from € 79.99
- Antwerp-Florence (Italy): 2x / wk. (Monday and Thursday), from € 49.99
- Ostend-Enfidha: 2x / wk. (Monday and Friday), from € 79.99
- Ostend-Djerba: 2x / wk. (Monday and Friday), from € 79.99
- Ostend-Hurghada (Egypt): 2x / wk. from June 30 (Wednesday and Saturday), from € 149.99
- Ostend-Sharm El Sheikh (Egypt): 2x / wk. from June 30 (Wednesday and Saturday), from € 149.99
Info and bookings today on www.tuifly.be and in travel agencies.
October 26, 2017