Since March 27, TAP has launched the Porto-Lisbon shuttle, designated as “Ponte Aérea”, to connect both destinations with flights every hour.
The air shuttle offers 18 return flights a day. Flights from Porto to Lisbon will take off at regular intervals between 5:30 am and 9:30 pm and in the opposite direction between 6:00 am and 10:25 pm. This guarantees full connectivity to all of TAP’s network, eliminating long waits between flights.
As a rule, four 70-seater ATR72 aircraft will be used for the air shuttle flights. The ATR72 is a very comfortable plane and flight time will be nearly the same as that of the airplanes currently used on this route.
At times when demand is greater, aircraft of the Airbus A320 family will be used, and the new Embraer190 may also be used on occasion.
The “Ponte Aérea” will offer very competitive prices to travel between Porto and Lisbon and an innovative product, with dedicated check-in counters with fast and easy passenger boarding.
Advantages of taking the new Air Shuttle
Frequent flights and flexibility
- 18 daily direct flights between Porto and Lisbon.
- Flexibility in changing tickets:
Without seat reservation and on the same day as the original flight: no additional cost for the passenger
With a seat reservation and on the same day as the original flight: a 30€ fee is applied
With a seat reservation on the days following the date of the original flight: a 30€ fee is applied along with the tariff difference (when applicable)
Fast and easy
- Fast and easy check-in with dedicated check-in counters in Porto (counters 18 and 19) and Lisbon (counters 6 and 7).
- Dedicated boarding gates in Porto (gate 32) and Lisbon (gates 7, 8A and 8B).
- Dedicated Fast Track (priority at x-ray and security checkpoints) in Lisbon.
- ATR 72 and, occasionally, Embraer 190 and Airbus A320 aircraft.