86 routes in total & 8.8 million passengers per year
Ryanair today (12 March) launched its Belgium Winter 2019 schedule, with 7 new routes including connections such as Brussels South Charleroi to Tel Aviv and Brussels Airport to Seville, with 86 routes in total, which will deliver 8.8m customers p.a. and support over 6,600* jobs at Ryanair’s Belgium airports this year.
Ryanair’s Belgium Winter 2019 schedule will deliver:
At Brussels South Charleroi:
- 2 new routes to Beziers (3 per week) & Tel Aviv (4 per week)
- 67 routes in total
- 3 million customers p.a.
- 4,745* “on-site” jobs p.a.
At Brussels Airport:
- 5 new routes to Catania (2 per week), Essaouira (2 per week), Krakow (4 per week), Pisa (3 per week) and Seville (4 per week)
- 19 routes in total
- 5m customers p.a.
- 1,850* “on-site” jobs p.a.
Belgian consumers and visitors can now book their holidays as far out as March 2020, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s 2019 customer care improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares – find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus €5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s airfare
- Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme, environmental partnerships & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice – €199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
To celebrate, Ryanair has launched a seat sale on its European network with fares available from just €14.99, for travel in April and May, which must be booked by midnight Friday (15 Mar), only on the Ryanair.com website.
Ryanair’s Yann Delomez said:
“Ryanair is pleased to launch its Belgium Winter 2019 schedule, with 7 new routes and 86 routes in total, delivering 8.8 million customers through our Belgian airports next year. Belgian customers and visitors can book our Winter 2019 low fare seats from today, so there’s never been a better time to book a low fare flight with Ryanair.”
*ACI research confirms up to 750 ‘on-site’ jobs are sustained at international airports for every 1m passengers