Belgian civil air traffic control organisation Belgocontrol is launching a new recruitment campaign for aspiring air traffic controllers, for both the air traffic control towers at Liège and Brussels South Charleroi Airport. The recruitment registration will remain open from 22 March until 22 April 2018.
Candidate air traffic controllers are recruited by means of a competitive recruitment exam consisting of a number of eliminatory tests.
The exam is the first step in being admitted to the training for aspiring air traffic controller, which will be launched in 2018 and 2019.
- Planning of the tests (the dates below are for indication):
- FEAST I – 23/04/2018 until 09/05/2018
- FEAST II – 16/05/2018 until 31/05/2018
- Interview panel and English oral – 03/09/2018 until 14/09/2018
- Group assessment – 24/09/2018 until 28/09/2018
- Medical exam – in October 2018
Forum topic: Belgocontrol ATCO vacancies
Visit the following link to subscribe: https://www.belgocontrol.be/air-traffic-controller