– Extra flights currently available from €112 one way / €240 return between Dublin and Copenhagen on weekend of crucial World Cup qualifying match
Norwegian has put on sale extra flights between Dublin and Copenhagen in November to help football fans planning to travel to the World Cup qualifying match between Ireland and Denmark on Saturday 11th November. The extra flights are selling fast but fares are currently available from €112 one way / €240 return.
Norwegian already offers three-weekly flights between Dublin and Copenhagen, and extra flights have also now been arranged on Friday 10th and Sunday 12th November to allow more passengers to travel to and from the Danish capital. In the days leading up to the big game, the existing services and extra flights available to book now at www.norwegian.com/ie include:
Wednesday 8th November – Dublin to Copenhagen
- Departs Dublin 10:50am, arrives Copenhagen 14:00pm (flight D8283)
Friday 10th November – Dublin to Copenhagen
- Extra flight: Departs Dublin 11:45am, arrives Copenhagen 14:55pm (flight D88461)
- Extra flight: Departs Dublin 17:20pm, arrives Copenhagen 20:30pm (flight D88463)
- Departs Dublin 19:30pm, arrives Copenhagen 22:40pm (flight D83609)
Sunday 12th November – Copenhagen to Dublin
- Extra flight: Departs Copenhagen 12:00pm, arrives Dublin 13:15pm (flight D88460)
- Extra flight: Departs Dublin 17:35pm, arrives Copenhagen 18:50pm (flight D88462)
Norwegian Chief Commercial Officer Thomas Ramdahl said:
Sadly Norway didn’t qualify for next year’s World Cup so the least we can do is to help other countries’ fans follow their team’s bid for glory! We hope these extra flights help hundreds of football fans get to see the crucial game while also enjoying a quick trip to the beautiful Danish capital.
Norwegian – Oct 24, 2017 11:55 BST