Brussels Airlines, Belgium’s national carrier operating flights between Brussels and Europe, Africa and the United States is looking for a Brussels based practical & theoretical instructor.
Conducting and defining theoretical courses and practical instructions to certifying and non-certifying staff. Perform assessments of candidate employees/contractors and follow-up of the experience evolution.
- Teaching internal courses
- Training of new hired technicians and follow-up their evolution
- Preparation, review and amend the training program in cooperation with department managers
- Perform assessments of students and candidate employees/contractors
- Compile questions for examination banks
- Update training database
- Build CBT (Computer based training)
- Follow-up internships together with the aviation schools
- Technical Higher Secondary Education
- 10 years of experience as performer, of which at least 5 years as B1 or B2 technician (Holder of a part-66 license) or equivalent by experience, but having past the examinations on the Part-66 basic modules.
- Good knowledge of EASA procedures
- Languages: fluent English
- Didactical skills
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Stress resistant
You can apply online via brusselsairlines.com/jobs