Brussels Airlines, Belgium’s national carrier operating flights between Brussels and Europe, Africa and the United States is looking for a Brussels based Handyman / Cabin Repair Performer.
The Cabin Repair Performer is part of a team, which delivers a high level of maintenance quality by assisting in cabin maintenance activities within the EASA part 145 en BA approved work scope.
- To learn cabin maintenance activities: cabin line maintenance, epoxy and ‘tedlar’ works,
repair of aircraft seats, aircraft cabin removal/installation (e.g. sidewall panels, floor
panels, bins, seats, ceilings, toilets, galley’s, linings) and painting of cabin and aircraft
parts according to the ‘specs’ sheets from the manufacturer.
- Assists the cabin repair department in its activities, both in base maintenance as during
line maintenance in order to avoid cabin related discrepancies in accordance with the
manufracturer approved maintenance data.
- Assists in cabin shop activities to ensure a clean and perfect cabin for our guests. This
entails working on parts such as sidewall panels, floor panels, bins, seats, ceilings, toilets, galley’s, linings)
- Co-responsible for the administration in accordance with the Brussels Airlines scope
andEASA 145 rules.
- Makes sure that level of the cabin shop meets the EASA 145 requirements by guarding
cleanliness, tools, equipment and stock.
- Higher secondary education with a technical focus
- Dutch/French and a strong level of technical English
- High sense of esthetics in cabin interior
- Able to work in team
- Organized way of working
- Have a natural craftsmanship skill and interest in cleanliness of work
- Able to work extremely accurate and with precision
To apply please visit brusselsairlines.com/jobs