Cabin Crew Member (temporary contract 2017 – selections start in September 2017)
As Cabin Crew Member, you are the perfect host for our passengers on board the aircraft. You recognize our passengers’ wishes at a glance and know how to give excellent service. You are also responsible for the cabin safety on board and apply company and Belgian Civil Aviation Authority procedures rigorously.
- You arrive at work on time for the pre-flight briefing, and adhere to company procedures and grooming standards
- You ensure passengers to receive the highest possible standard of service and customer care
- You attend all necessary company training
- You have excellent language skills in all three languages: English, French and Dutch. Any other language is an asset
- You are able to provide a copy of your diploma (minimum A2)
- You are punctual, friendly and a good listener
- You empathise with passengers and can keep a cool head at all times
- You are willing to work in an irregular working pattern and during the weekend
- You have a natural interest in different cultures and you are willing to work on our short-haul and long-haul network.
- The ability to swim at least 25 metres
- You have no visible tattoo’s
How to apply?
- Upload your CV and motivational letter
- Do not forget to add a clear photo of yourself
- Clearly indicate your language knowledge on your CV Warehouse application
Only if all three criteria are fulfilled, your application will be legitimate.
You can apply till 31/08/2017. The first selections will start in September 2017, so you will not be contacted by us before end of August.
Hint for the interview: http://www.luchtzak.be/forums/viewtopic.php?t=51517 & http://www.luchtzak.be/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20219