Pre-check-in desk for passengers DEPARTING FROM BRUSSELS.
In order to guarantee a smooth flow at the new temporary check-in facilities at Brussels Airport, Brussels Airlines now offers a pre-check-in desk at Brucargo for passengers travelling from Brussels to all our destinations.
If you are travelling on a Brussels Airlines operated flight departing from Brussels, you are encouraged to check in your baggage one day before departure at Brucargo. This way you can travel carefree and without needing to carry your baggage on your day of departure.
Advantages of the pre-check-in
- Check-in your baggage at your ease the day before departure
- Receive your boarding pass immediately
- Avoid wasting time at the check-in machines and baggage conveyor belt at the airport
- Go straight to the gate with your hand baggage on the day of departure
- Avoid stress at the check-in desk, travel light and carefree on the day of departure
Who can pre-check in?
- All guests with a direct flight operated by Brussels Airlines from Brussels to any of our destinations.
- You can check-in online (via checkin.brusselsairlines.com, available as from 24h before departure until 1h before departure) and then deliver your baggage at the precheck-in.
- Every passenger has to personally check in his baggage, checking in baggage for other passengers will not be accepted.
- Parents can check in baggage for their children up until 12 years old, provided that the parents also travel on the same flight.
- Unaccompanied minors can pre-check-in their baggage, provided they are able to do the pre-check-in themselves.
- Guests need to present their ID and travel documents (boarding pass, tickets or other proof of travel)
What type of baggage can be checked-in?
- All types of baggage can be checked-in on the day before your flight, even sport equipment. Please find out here how much checked-in baggage and hand baggage you can take on your Brussels Airlines flights.
- For the excess baggage fees, the advantageous fees indicated as “on brusselsairlines.com” for excess baggage fees will be applied at the pre-check-in.
- Unfortunately, animals (both in cabin and in hold) are not accepted at the pre-check-in.
- Remember to keep all valuables and everything you might need during your flight with you.
When can I pre-check-in?
- Pre-check-in is open every day between 14h00 and 20h00.
- You can pre-check-in one day before the departure of your flight.
Where can I pre-check-in?
- The pre-check-in desk is located at Brucargo Swissport Building 704, 1830 Machelen Cargo, entrance via door 48.
- You can park your car on Parking P76 (Koningin Astridlaan 727, 1931 Machelen).
- GPS coordinates: 50.904593 North, 4.451417 East.