Jet2.com and Jet2CityBreaks have announced more once-in-a-lifetime trips to Iceland for Winter 19/20, with additional trips going on sale today from Birmingham, East Midlands and Newcastle.
These additional trips mean that Jet2.com and Jet2CityBreaks are now offering a choice of 35 three-night or four-night trips to Iceland from across six bases in Winter 19/20 (Birmingham, East Midlands, Glasgow, Leeds Bradford, Manchester and Newcastle).
This expanded programme gives choice and flexibility for customers wishing to experience everything that Iceland has to offer. Whether it is the cityscape of Reykjavik, the spectacular Northern Lights, or the stunning Golden Circle and its geothermal lagoons, spas and waterfalls, Iceland offers an incredible variety of things for customers to experience and see.
Customers can take their pick from flight-only or package holiday options, with package options with Jet2CityBreaks available for a low £60 per person deposit.
The new trips announced today are:
- East Midlands – after launching dedicated trips from East Midlands Airport for the first time, there is now an additional four-night trip departing on Thursday 21st November meaning a total of five trips on sale (three in November and two in mid-March).
- Newcastle – an additional three-night trip departing on Monday 25th November means seven trips on sale in total (two in October, one in November, and four from February to April).
- Birmingham – an additional four-night trip departing on Thursday 28th November means seven trips on sale in total (three in November and four in March/April).
Package breaks with Jet2CityBreaks include a guided Northern Lights Tour, flights with Jet2.com including 22kg hold luggage, transfers to and from the airport, as well as a choice of 3 and 4-star hotels in central Reykjavik which provide the perfect base from which to explore. In addition, excursions to the Golden Circle and Blue Lagoon are also available to purchase.
All flights to Keflavík International Airport near Reykjavik will be operated by award-winning Jet2.com on Boeing 737-800 aircraft, and the full programme from other UK bases is as follows:
- Glasgow – four trips in total (two in mid-October and two in February).
- Leeds Bradford – six trips in total (two in October/November and four from February to April).
- Manchester – six trips in total (two in October and four from February to April).
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays said: “Iceland is a destination that is rapidly growing in popularity thanks to its abundance of natural wonders, such as the Northern Lights, Golden Circle and Blue Lagoon. As well as geothermal spas, geysers, natural parks and the incredible Aurora Borealis, Iceland also offers the ultimate city break destination in stylish Reykjavik, which is the world’s northernmost capital.
“This expanded programme of 35 dedicated trips to Iceland gives our customers even more choice for Winter 19/20. The beauty of Iceland, coupled with the fantastic benefits available through Jet2.com and Jet2CityBreaks, means we are confident of a very successful programme.”