Brussels Airport has been opened but with limited capacities. We will operate the following flights to/from Brussels:
6 April: AY813, AY814, AY815.
7 April: AY816, AY813, AY814 and AY815
8 April: AY816, AY813, AY814
9 April: AY813, AY814
10 April: AY813, AY814, AY815
Imporant information for customers:
- There is no public transportation to/from the airport.
- Passengers are asked to arrive at the airport latest 2 hours before departure as the additional and tightened security measures will cause longer queues at several check points.
- Only passengers have access to the temporary departure hall. No dropping off or meet and greet inside the airport building.
- Check-in should be completed beforehand either on Finnair website or with the mobile application.
- Passengers must have a printed copy of their e-ticket or boarding pass.
- Unacomppanied minors are not allowed on our flights to/from Brussels during April.
Other flights between Helsinki and Brussels until 10 April will be cancelled. We will inform customers of flight cancellations directly via text message. Please check from Manage Booking that your contact information is up-to-date. You can also check flight information on this page.
If you have a flight to/from Brussels between 22 March and 11 April you can postpone your flight ticket until 30 April or change destination to Paris, Amsterdam, Düsseldorf or Frankfurt once free of charge according to seat availability. If your flight has been cancelled you can also apply for a refund.
Please note that Finnair does not organize ground transportation to/from Brussels for now. If your flight is cancelled, we will however reimburse against receipts train or bus tickets (max 80 euros / person / direction) between Brussels and Amsterdam, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt or Paris. You can apply for reimbursement from here.
You can change your ticket by contacting our customer service or your travel agency. We also serve our customers on Twitter @FinnairHelps and on Finnair Facebook pages. We are sorry that our customer service may be congested. If you have bought your ticket from Finnair, you can apply for a refund of a cancelled flight here.
05 April 15.00 (UTC +3)