Dubai based Emirates Airlines today (28 January) launched a new job opportunity for cabin crew members. The airline is the largest in the Middle East operating over 3,600 flights per week to more than 140 cities in 81 countries across six continents. (Read more below the image)
Where could you be tomorrow?
We are looking for exceptional people to join our international cabin crew team based in Dubai. If you share our unlimited curiosity, embrace of other cultures and passion for hospitality, we would like to meet you. If shortlisted, you will be invited to attend one of our global recruitment events.
Before clicking the Apply button here are some things to have prepared:
- An updated CV – you will need to provide details about your previous employment and education history
- Photos to upload
- Be ready to record a Video Interview. Towards the end of the application you will be asked to record your responses to some questions. The video recording opens in a separate window as part of your application.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 1+ year of customer service/hospitality experience
- Educated to at least high school level
- Fluency in written and spoken English (additional languages are desirable)
- At least 21 years old at the time of application
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cms (on tip toes) and minimum height of 160 cms, which will enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types
- Medically fit to meet cabin crew requirements
- Positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures
- As Emirates cabin crew, you will be based in Dubai and will need to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements