Delta Air Lines today reported operating performance for February 2019. The company carried 13.3 million customers across its broad global network, a record for the month of February.
Monthly highlights include:
- Celebrating the commitment and hard work of the Delta people through $1.3 billion in profit sharing, the second largest profit sharing pool in the airline’s history
- Introducing a paid day of service for all 80,000 employees to volunteer, allowing employees to invest further in the communities and charitable organizations of their choice
- Welcoming customers on the inaugural flights of Delta’s state-of-the-art A220, debuting from Delta’s New York-LaGuardia hub to Dallas/Ft. Worth and Boston
- Recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies Worldwide for the second consecutive year for our ongoing advancements in customer experience through new technology
- Ranking among Fortune magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” for the third consecutive year based on survey feedback from employees
The company’s operating performance is detailed in the table below.